Babies on the Brain

I Love the Facebook Look Back Videos

I think they're so much fun and I'm watching every single one that comes up.  I'm pretty much addicted to them!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."

Re: I Love the Facebook Look Back Videos

• They are pretty great!
    Anniversary
  • Mine was pretty lame, and I haven't watched anyone else's.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry to hear that.  A couple people I know thought theirs were lame too.  I liked everyone's, even the ones that they thought were boring.  Timing for yours would kind of stink since your little guy hasn't been with you too long yet.

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
  • Mine was decent!! I am happy to see them and I kind of think we should be able to do them year to year in the future!. I have only watched my moms and H's. I loved seeing them.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Love: March 2010  Marriage: July 2013  Debt Free: October 2014  TTC: April 2015
     BFP: April 10, 2016 EDD: December 19, 2016 Team Blue!
    Oscar born November 20, 2016 at 35w6d

• I really liked mine! It featured my wedding, buying our first house, and adopting our dogs. DH's was pretty lame, but he's not really very active on fb.
  • I loved mine! I'm also addicted to them!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Check out my blog: http://blondheimtwins.blogspot.com/

• Kimbus22 said:
    I'm liking them too.  My attention span for anyone is about a minute so they work well for me. :)
    So true.  I rarely watch videos on fb because, well, ain't nobody got time for that, but these are perfect.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"