Pennsylvania Babies

What was your favorite thing about your wedding?

Or for anyone not married yet, assuming that you hope/plan to get married someday, what are you most looking forward to?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What was your favorite thing about your wedding?

• We got married in a mansion. Included with the cost of booking the facility was all 18 (I think) rooms in the mansion for the night. Our whole wedding party was able to spend the night. No one had to worry about driving home or making other room arrangements. And since we bought the alcohol ourselves, it was there for everyone all night, even once the bartenders left. Actually, all of the staff left, so it really felt like we were hosting a party at our house, except our house was a gorgeous Victorian mansion.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My favorite part of our wedding was also the venue.  We held it on a beautiful old estate in a huge round room that was once a show ring for animals.  The floor to ceiling windows looked out over pastures of horses and the view of the river and the mountains. It was the most expensive part of the wedding but I will always remember how lovely it was.
  • Loading the player...
  • My favorite part was that the reception turned out to be so much fun.  That sounds obvious, but I genuinely had a really good time.  Our DJ did a great job getting people out on the dance floor with music selection.  Our venue was an old refinished barn that had a cozy fun atmosphere.  People were dancing and enjoying themselves right up until the party ended.

The mansion sounds awesome and the estate sounds beautiful!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We got married at a winery.  The best part was having all of our family and friends there.  Everything all day long was an affirmation of my husband and I and what's important to us, not anyone else.  My favorite thing was probably the Ancestors photo board I created with pictures of our grandparents and my husband's uncles who have passed away.  It also had a sign with it that said "We know you would be here today if heaven weren't so far away."  
    CafeMom Tickers

N14 January Siggy Challenge - What Sucks About Work

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"