July 2014 Moms
Options

So that just happened

Pregnancy steals all dignity, I swear. I finally felt better today and my husband and I used one of our Christmas gift certificates for an awesome burger. We were walking back to the car -in the middle of the cross walk, traffic on both sides watching us cross- and I mini threw up, right there on my hand. Yuck. All I could do was laugh all the way to the car. I never thought I would turn into such a gross Preggo lady!

Re: So that just happened

• Options
    I feel your pain few weeks ago dh and i finally were able to go out for dinner at kelsey's i got a plain alfredo and a virgin strawberry daiquiri only was able to eat a little got out to the parking lot and well it looked like a scene from the exorcist  i had to run so i didn't do it in front of the restaurant windows then customers with kids came out.... 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you read my older post about the worst ride home ever, you will know I feel your pain.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh no! Stinky vomit hand  :-&

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
    BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
    BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"