March 2014 Moms

The Randomest Thread

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: The Randomest Thread

• Loading the player...
  • All I can think of is cupcakes now. I made cupcakes yesterday and I'm icing and decorating them today.
  • Cupcakes !!! Must have one now... or two. :\">
  • I just ate some double stuffed Oreos after my dinner. Baby is very happy with my snack choice and is party rockin right now.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It has been in the 30's and 40's for days.... Today it is randomly 79 degrees and gorgeous. Tomorrow is my shower and it is supposed to be 75 and rainy, then Sunday back to a high in the 40's. Someone is liable to get bronchitis with all this. Andplusalso, I have nothing to wear tomorrow

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I just made a trip to walmart, ugh i know, why did i go? Because i NEED to change the theme to my bathroom.

Is this nesting?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I made my husband a pretty fabulous Minecraft-inspired birthday cake for his birthday on Wednesday. I've already eaten 3x as many pieces as him. Of his own birthday cake.

• ceh789ceh789 member
    edited January 2014
    MH has finally arranged for us to go visit his friend who had a baby at Thanksgiving and I'm peeved because I have nothing cooked I can bring and this means I'll have to comb my hair tomorrow and put on make up. Fuck trying to look presentable, man. That's for the birds. 

Also I got a side table I've been eyeing for the nursery at target today on clearance for $27. Made my week.
  • Baby is being very squirmy and doing a lot of pushing downward.
    I hope he/she is flipping head down. (I'm not fond of breech)
  • H just took two tennis balls in a sock to my back, legs and butt and it was amazing. Best massage ever. Now time for cupcakes !!!
  • I want a fucking cupcake
    Damn GD
    I even have mix.... How can I make this work???
  • I manage to burst blood vessels in my eyelids and both eyes while pushing. I look like I was punched in the face :-S
  • My one ankle is so swollen that it looks like part of my calf.
  • My son loves climbing on boxes.
    He just sits there.
  • I want to go to bed now.
    But DH is at work til midnight, and DS is full of energy and won't go to bed until around 9pm.
    (Only 3 hours to go...)
  • I like random threads.
    They're so...random.
    ;)
  • @lw78 don't feel bad about the cupcakes
    I'll have a one once LO arrives :)
  • I'm about to stuff myself silly with Chinese food.

• babylimas said:

I am arguing in front of my state Supreme Court on Tuesday. I'm so amped.

I'm going to eat at the same restaurant for the second time this week. I am going to stuff my face with chips and salsa. I really want a margarita.

1. Good luck!
    2. Now I want a margarita. Peach margarita. Ugggh

• @LW78 H has always given a super disappointing massage.. You know the one-handed attempt while playing angry birds, you familar? 2 tennis balls in a sock is a total game changer... Almost completely impossible to mess this up. He can even use his arm to roll it around instead of exerting all of that hand effort!!
  • Actually in some pages there is a thing called ten things Tuesday- you get to say ten random things. It's kind if cool

We could have it take place of HTT since things are never "hot"! Haha
  • @jenstwins that sucks! I hope they clear up soon!

MH is cooking tacos, I had a mad craving and really pushed tacos, well the smell of the ground beef is killing me. It smells so gross!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I ate a cupcake today. My blood sugar reading was fine afterward.
    Bubba, born Jan. 2007 * Sissy, born Apr. 2009 * Baby Sister, born Feb. 2014
  • LO wasn't cooperating during my NST today, so the nurse brought me a drink to get him moving... it was diet ginger ale. So. Effing. Gross. Three hours and a meal later I can still taste it.

Also, I'm adding funfetti cupcakes to my post-partum meal list.
  • I am so happy to finally be home and on the couch. Now I am listening to Howard Stern birthday bash. I love him.
  • 2 things: DH is going out to bar tonight and I am so looking forward to having the house to myself for then night. Also, I found out that the denver area Starbucks are finally getting the new kind of pastries and I am so excited. I miss their chocolate meringue cookies so much since leaving California. Mmmmm...
    Induction of mo/di twin boys scheduled for 2/24! Pregnancy Ticker}

• I am so happy to finally be home and on the couch. Now I am listening to Howard Stern birthday bash. I love him.

So is my husband. I'm listening to it too since he wants to be on the couch lol. 

MH swears LO will recognize Howard's voice as much as his own.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"