April 2014 Moms

Tired

Maybe it's the persistently crappy weather here in Chicago or maybe the 3rd trimester is catching up to me. I have to wake up at least 2-3 times night to pee so I'm sure that's not helping. I'm just exhausted. I feel better than I did my first trimester but I am more tired. :( anyone else? It's hard to stay cheery at work when I just want to put my head down on my desk and snore.

Re: Tired

• edited January 2014
    I feel ya...tired..extremely emotional...30 weeks 4 days preggers... the weather here in NY sucks too....it keeps changing to freezing cold to warm...yuck.
                                                                         Image result for i breastfed my baby 1 year

• I'm the same way. I'm getting up a bunch at night too. I feel so bad when I get home and all I want to do is go to bed! So boring!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm the same. Almost 30wks and super tired/cranky/sore/emotional mess.
    NTNP 11/2011 CP 11/29/12 BFP 8/6/13 EDD 4/16/14 ♥ 
    Logan Timothy - Born 4/5/14 @ 38w3d, 7lbs14.8oz, 20½in.
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yea I just feel irritated and short tempered. I physically feel actually really good but emotionally I want to turn into Godzilla or something.
  • I feel like i could spend everyday sleeping until this baby comes.
    My Alice in Wonderland Baby Shower 3/30/2014
    Instagram photo by sassijae - Baby shower time... #laylascoming #sisterinlaw #aliceinwonderland #teaparty #cantwaittilltiffgetshere

October 30, 2011
  • same. tired, sciatica, peeing all the time. it's frustrating and i feel like crying a lot more now. DH is having sympathy symptoms and has started going to bed with me around 8:30 which helps me get to sleep to have him there.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • The past two nights I have been in bed by 8, asleep by 8:30. It helps because I'm having an easier time in the mornings- but I'm just so wiped out by the end of the day.  

I yawned just writing this...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Jennpjc414Jennpjc414 member
    edited January 2014
    My problem is I go to bed so early, that I cannot sleep in at all! I always wake up before my alarm :( I just want to enjoy sleep for as long as I can before the baby comes!
  • Yes. So dang tired!!! I feel like a zombie most afternoons.
  • I'm with you too. The Chicago weather has me down too! I've been uncomfortable sleeping lately resulting in be more tired than normal. Not as bad as 1st Tri, but now with added emotional things. I'm all over the place!

I need a nap!
    image image

BabyFruit Ticker

• Yes....soooo tired. The work week has been *rough*. I am working from home today and my bed is calling me so bad! 
  • Just reading this is making me yawn. Yep, I have been way more tired over the last week or so, too, where I want to go to bed super early and/or nap every day. My energy level is just way down all day long.
    imageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • My tiredness ended up being low iron! They caught it during the GD test. Been trying to cut out naps so i can go to bed at night but I'm having a hard time falling asleep even when super tired now too. Hoping these iron pills start working soon. Only been on them for a week!
    YCSWU
  • Yea I just feel irritated and short tempered. I physically feel actually really good but emotionally I want to turn into Godzilla or something.

Thank God, I'm not the only one....poor DH....
  • I'm tired all the time too. I went to the post office and grocery store and I am wiped out! Ugh.
  • I've also learned in the last week if I take a satisfying nap (like 1-2 hrs) I will wake up at 2 or 3 am with no hope of getting back asleep until I've eaten or watched Tv. Yesterday I was off and refused to nap but went to be at 8. At least I slept through the night!
  • I'm there. I wake up constantly at night I try to get a nap every morning after I get DS off to school but sometimes that's not even enough. I just want to hide in my bed under the blankets.
  • I've also learned in the last week if I take a satisfying nap (like 1-2 hrs) I will wake up at 2 or 3 am with no hope of getting back asleep until I've eaten or watched Tv. Yesterday I was off and refused to nap but went to be at 8. At least I slept through the night!
    This is me. If I nap during the day, I'm up all night. I was up from 1-4am last night and the alarm went off at 5:45. I'm exhausted today, but I'm forcing myself to stay awake in hopes I'll sleep all night.
  • Im exhausted all the time too, I get winded just getting up to go to the bathroom. Plus this little peanut gets up when DH goes to work. He thinks its funny she responds so well to his voice, so he always kisses me and says "I love my girls" before he leaves, she rolls right awake...so cute, but mainly annoying.
  • I am totally a zombie by mid afternoon. My poor 6th and 7th periods. I never have enough energy to keep up with them.
  • Used to live on only 5 hours of sleep since I was in my teens, and now it's doubled. I just want to sleep all day. In fact
  • I am seriously considering calling in Sick at least one day per week just to sleep.
    First we had you.

Then we had you.

Now we are complete.

• Ive been extremely tired these past couple of weeks, I thought it was just normal pregnancy symptoms. Turns out my iron is low, started taking iron yesterday hope it gives me some energy back.   
  • Same here too... And all of this week I have ignored my alarm and overslept by an hour! Thankfully I didn't have early meetings.
  • Same! I'm in Minneapolis and I think this weather isn't helping at all. I lost my job a couple weeks ago, so I actually DO spend a lot of my day napping now, but wow, I don't know where these 3-4hr naps are coming from. Maybe because it's harder to get back to sleep after peeing a million times a night? But I seriously feel like we are back in first trimester again!
  • Exact same for me. Crappy IL weather is wearing on me. Taking care of 17 preschoolers all day and then coming home and taking care of my preschooler 24/7 is leaving me a zombie all day. I'm way more tired than I was first trimester. At least first trimester I could still comfortably sleep!
  • Yes!!! I have never had trouble sleeping until this kiddo took over. I guess I got my best sleep in 2ndtri. 1st I had awful gas pain & boob soreness so I couldn't sleep then. Now it's just plain uncomfortable- and to add to the excitement horrible hip pain just kicked in last night. Oh and of course every pee break sends the babe into party mode. Oh sleep, I miss you.

imageimage
  • Fell asleep around 8:30 last night, woke up at 6am. I'll take it!
  • My exciting Friday night consisted of falling asleep on the couch at 6 pm... And then DH had to drag me upstairs to bed by 10 pm... Where I fell right back asleep until 6:30. Poor guy :-(
  • fee1124fee1124 member
    edited February 2014
    I can't nap during the day so I'm typically in bed at 8 pm and up at 630 am..not counting the multiple pee breaks and 2am "stare at the wall for no good reason session" I can't say I'm totally exhausted during the day just a constant urge to be soaking in a bath tub and/or getting a rub down
  • Me too! So tired and lazy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"