Texas Babies

Any OBGYN with low wait times...

Hi ladies, I'm pg with my 2nd baby and yesterday was my first appointment at IFWH in the medical center with Dr. Sabella. Appt was for 3:30, arrived around 3:15. They couldn't verify my insurance, was not called until 4:15, Dr. came to talk to me for 1 minute at 4:50. Took them about 15 minutes to check me out, because they still couldn't verify my insurance. The lady even said that they will not see me next time if my insurance is still unverifiable. I cried all the way home. I live in Live Oak, so I'm looking for somewhere closer or at least somewhere with low wait times. That was ridiculous!!! TIA

Re: Any OBGYN with low wait times...

• Try Dr. Heck she is in the medical center and has a office near Culebra and 1604. She is wonderful. I believe office is called Seven Oaks Womens Center.
  • I have had good luck at lone star obgyn which is at st lukes in the med center area. I'm due in 6 weeks and only on my last appt were we in an exam room for 20 minutes waiting for the Dr to finish rounds in the hospital. I've had morning appointment where i have checked in and walked out the door in less than 15 minutes. I'm with Dr Kethireddy, not sure if it varies depending on provider. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I go to the stone oak IFWH and my first appt took forever. Waits have gotten better but I've had trouble with them rescheduling my appts several times. Has been rather annoying, if this baby goes well the next baby will be at the birthing center with midwives.
    BFP 5/22/12, MC 6/6/12 (cp) BFP 10/16/13, EDD June 28, 2014 - baby J arrived 6/19/14! ** #2-- BFP 12/5/15, EDD August 17, 2016 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker ***************************** Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Late to the party & hope you found a good one by now but if not Try Riverwalk OBGYN in stone oak. It's right next to north central baptist hospital where you would be delivering. Awesome place. Never had to wait longer than 30 minutes.

image image

BFP: 12/01/2012      EDD: 07/26/2013    Birthday: 07/25/2013 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dr. Gil Villanueva on Sonterra has practically no wait! I love his appointments b/c they are quick and to the point.
  • DqsuzyDqsuzy member
    Northeast OBGYN is wonderful and quick wait times. They have a Schertz Pkway location and deliver at North Central Baptist. Very happy with them! I see Dr. Skop but all the doctors seem great.
  • Dr Gil Villanueva is great. Appointments are so quick  and I never leave without my questions being answered.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"