New Jersey Babies
Options

In-Home Daycare in South Jersey (Cherry Hill/Voorhees area)

Any recommendations for in-home daycare in the Cherry Hill/Voorhees area? Craigslist and Care.com aren't helping at all.

I'm due at the end of July but I get 12 weeks of FMLA and then my husband gets 8 weeks, so we're probably not looking to put the baby in daycare until the very beginning of 2015, when it's going to be 5 months old.

I've been researching daycare centers but they are all really expensive, so my next step is finding someone who will be able to take care of the baby in their home,and I'm coming up completely empty. I just don't know where to look if Craigslist and Care.com can't help.

Re: In-Home Daycare in South Jersey (Cherry Hill/Voorhees area)

• Options
    I am actually starting an in home daycare in my Marlton home if you were interested. I am a certified elementary teacher and I can provide a background check. I have worked for many years in daycares, so I will be providing a structured day for your baby. I have a 10 year old son that is in school all day. I currently have enrolled a 3 year old and 6 week old. Please email me at daniellec311@yahoo.com if you are interested. I only charge $40 per day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"