March 2014 Moms
Options

Furbaby Friday?

htn1763htn1763 member
edited January 2014 in March 2014 Moms
I didn't see it posted yet (and hopefully I'm not stepping on any toes here!) so let's see those cuties! 

Me: 33 DH: 32 SA#1 low count (6mil) SA#2- now in IUI range!(30mil) Dx:MFI
11/1- IUI#1,12/1- IUI#2, 1/2- IUI#3 all BFFN
IVF#1. Long Lupron.ER 3/8 10R,4M,5F. ET 3/3-one 1AB, 2 frosties 5dp5dt-BFP!! Beta 3/25-794 Beta 3/27- 1794
First u/s 4/8 saw hb. 4/22 missed mc 8w3d. d&c 4/26
FET #1- bcp start 6/9. ET 7/12. 2 perfect blasts.5dpt-BFP!! 
Beta 7/24 -1,239!! Beta 7/26- 2569 Beta 7/29- 7120.  U/S 8/7 hb 118! U/S 8/14 hb 143! U/S 8/20 hb 170. Graduated!! Stick baby stick! 

Re: Furbaby Friday?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My fur babies are ridiculous today. Our oldest has been kinda being a bully for a couple weeks (mostly by blocking the food and grumbling a lot). The middle one decided today that he's had enough and chomped down and the oldest's ear. So I got to spend the morning trying to clean blood out of his ear which he wanted no part of. Thankfully he's doing fine and they're behaving now. But not how I wanted to start my day.
  • Options
    One of our pups, Dax, enjoying the fire :)
    He is super cute!!!!
    Married 4-26-2011  Me 31 DH 28  
    TTC since 12/2011  
    5/4/13-IUI #1=BFN,  6/3/13-IUI #2=BFN, 7/1/2013-IUI #3=BFP!!!
    Little Man arrived 3/28/14 at 10:32pm
    9 lb 1 oz & 21 3/4 inches

• Options
    mrsdahamm said:

My fur babies are ridiculous today. Our oldest has been kinda being a bully for a couple weeks (mostly by blocking the food and grumbling a lot). The middle one decided today that he's had enough and chomped down and the oldest's ear. So I got to spend the morning trying to clean blood out of his ear which he wanted no part of. Thankfully he's doing fine and they're behaving now. But not how I wanted to start my day.

Oh wow! I hope they get over that soon. Mine have been a handful today too. For mine, is mostly pent up energy, and it's too cold to let them run around outside much at a time
  • Options
    @mselliott08 I hope they do too! They've never done anything like that to each other (these two are 9 and 4 years old). It's probably the same as yours, just too cold for them to run off their extra energy. Come oooonnnn warmer weather!
  • Options
    KTdid81 said:

One of our pups, Dax, enjoying the fire :)

He is super cute!!!!

Thank you!! He's a sweet dog

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Here's auggie at the boarding and training place while DH and I are on our babymoon in Cancun. We are getting 2-3 videos per day of our little guy. https://youtu.be/C_ZcLEBs4Ks
    March Siggy Challenge .. What I miss the most during pregnancy

image  image
       Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Our pups cuddling last night in an awkward position. Sorry for the poor quality. It was taken at night with a camera phone.

• Options
    I posted last weekend but here he is again. My baby helping with the baby clothes.
  • Options
    I have never participated in this...My baby Gizmo. He was only 4. We had to put him to sleep yesterday, due to acute kidney failure. I am a wreck. I can't sleep(less than usual), I can't stop crying... Trying to be normal and not get upset, for the baby's sake. He was the best dog I have ever had. Any advice on getting over this? I'm just so sad. Kiss your fur babies tonight. Thanks.
  • Options
    megmac15 said:

I have never participated in this...My baby Gizmo. He was only 4. We had to put him to sleep yesterday, due to acute kidney failure. I am a wreck. I can't sleep(less than usual), I can't stop crying... Trying to be normal and not get upset, for the baby's sake. He was the best dog I have ever had. Any advice on getting over this? I'm just so sad. Kiss your fur babies tonight. Thanks.

I can't offer any advice.. But I'm so sorry for your lose:( I'm a huge dog lover ( I connect with my fur baby more than I do with most people). I'd try to distract myself by doing sonething for the baby like decorate the nursery or do some shopping for the LO. Things will get better and your puppy isn't suffering anymore
  • Options
    @megmac15, I'm so sorry for your loss! DH and I had to put our 4 yr old lab down 5 years ago, because of cancer. It's terribly hard because they're so selfless, loving, and a part of your everyday life :( The only thing that helps is time. Laura is right, take care of yourself, but also take time to grieve-it's completely normal. Thinking of you...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, and please put up the pics!!! I love dogs, they make me happy! Thanks again.
  • Options
    @megmac15 I'm so sorry for your loss! Grieve however you need to!

• Options
    @megmac15 I'm so sorry for your loss :( it's hard to put a fur baby down, especially such a young one. DH and I had to put his 12 year old lab down 3 years ago due to congestive heart failure. It was really hard, but she was really struggling. Hang in there
  • Options
    @megmac15- I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how hard this must be. Just try to picture him happy and enjoying all his favorite things wherever he is. 

Me: 33 DH: 32 SA#1 low count (6mil) SA#2- now in IUI range!(30mil) Dx:MFI
    11/1- IUI#1,12/1- IUI#2, 1/2- IUI#3 all BFFN
    IVF#1. Long Lupron.ER 3/8 10R,4M,5F. ET 3/3-one 1AB, 2 frosties 5dp5dt-BFP!! Beta 3/25-794 Beta 3/27- 1794
    First u/s 4/8 saw hb. 4/22 missed mc 8w3d. d&c 4/26
    FET #1- bcp start 6/9. ET 7/12. 2 perfect blasts.5dpt-BFP!! 
    Beta 7/24 -1,239!! Beta 7/26- 2569 Beta 7/29- 7120.  U/S 8/7 hb 118! U/S 8/14 hb 143! U/S 8/20 hb 170. Graduated!! Stick baby stick! 

• Options
    Here's my puppy!!! Loves playing in the snow
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"