April 2014 Moms
Options

Maternity Photo Shoot!

So I scheduled my maternity photo shoot for next week and I am super excited!

Does anyone have any good ideas or inspiration pics to share??? I'd love some help.

Thanks!!!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Maternity Photo Shoot!

• Options
    I would check Pinterest for inspiration! That's where I've been looking for newborn photo ideas:) have fun!
  • Options
    Are you doing outdoor or studio? 

Mom of 2 little gentlemen and one more on the way

image         image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Fun! I'm doing mine on feb 11. There are tons of ideas on Pinterest. I'm having a photographer come to me, and we are going to do nursery pics and outdoor snowy pics!
    BabyFruit Ticker   AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    @katiedidthat it will be in a studio.  I get three outfit changes for the session I booked and I am trying to come up with them.  I have a couple of ideas:

1. Jeans and a button-down (open to show the belly)
    2. White flowy pants with a fold over waist and a white bandeau
    3...?

The photographer suggested something "formal" but I  don't know if I'm into that....I would rather something to show off the belly- not trying to look like a model for maternity-wear. (in my dreams lol)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    These were 2 of my favs from my studio session with DS and one from my outdoor session that could translate well to inside. 

I'd definitely recommend at least one form-fitting shirt in a solid color that really emphasizes the bump, you could even pair it with a pair of dressier slacks or a nice skirt to make them a little more formal. 

Mom of 2 little gentlemen and one more on the way

image         image

• Options
    I agree with the Pinterest recommendation. That is where I got most of my ideas. I also compiled my favorite ones on a sheet and printed them out to give the photographer before we started. I wasn't into bare belly pics for myslef so mine are all clothed, but we did two clothing changes, one in a dress and one in jeans. I 'm thrilled with how they turned out. Here are a few.

IVF #1 Sep '11 - canceled poor response

IVF #2 Nov '11  8R/8M/4F 3dt x2 - chemical

IVF #3 April '12  11R/6M/4F 3dt x2 - m/c

FET #1 Aug 2012  3dt x2 - BFN

**new RE**

IVF #4 Jan '13 BFN 11R/6M/6F 5dt x2 - BFN

IVF #5 July '13 16R/10M/10F 5dt x2 + 1 frostie

9dp5dt Beta 1 = 344!! 16dp5dt. Beta 2 = 4822 7wk u/s= 2 heartbeats!

Twin girls! 3/6/14

• Options
    Man, you can go so many ways! I think a simple silhouette in front of a sunny window is classic and lovely, and really captures your shape. I'm generally not a huge fan of most of the common poses (dads hands making a heart on moms belly, lying on back with block letters spelling the name on the bump, hands always touching the belly, etc) but Pinterest will give you a plethora of options. Our lifestyle session will certainly include my big belly, but the belly won't be the main focus. Everybody's different!

Here's one I find lovely:
  • Options
    Not sure whether these will inspire you but I'm excited about them they are the teasers we got from our shoot earlier this month.
  • Options
    We also did some inside ones and will get those soon. Maybe I will be able to share them and inspire u! I love the silhouette pics with the sun behind.
  • Options
    imageimageimage

Ones I did for SIL, she used a swim cover up over some kind of skirt/bra.

I loved the white/cream and the lace, the form fit, and that it was a dress. =)

Married 2005, DS: 2006, DD: 2008 EDD: 4/16/14- IT'S A GIRL! Scarlett Jean
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"