April 2014 Moms

I am a little worried and how big are your nippels?????

GlynnCocoGlynnCoco member
edited January 2014 in April 2014 Moms
I am really embarased to ask this here since everyone seems to always know everything and I feel kind of worried since this is my first Babi and I don't know how to answer this question so I hope this isn't too annoying to ask here???? My Hubbi has noticed that my nippels are really growing big and darker and very scary looking!!! I read that this only happens when you have a Babi Boy but I don't know and I want to know so I can know if I need to have surgery or bleaching or can you replace them with a smaller nippel???? Tonight I took a ruler and measured the really dark circle part of my nippels and they are almost 3 inches wide. How big are your nippels? Please tell me the answer, and tell me how many inches are your nippels???? If you have more than 5 inch nippels, choose the SUPER SECRET button and please tell me your story????!!!!!
You're freindly and nice and popular a14 AE :)) :))

I am a little worried and how big are your nippels????? 158 votes

1 inches or less nippels
6% 10 votes
1 to 2 inches
13% 21 votes
2 to 3 inches
31% 49 votes
3 to 4 inches
12% 19 votes
4 to 5 inches
9% 15 votes
SS (SUPER SECRET)
27% 44 votes

Re: I am a little worried and how big are your nippels?????

• Does bologna help nippels turn small again???  i don't understand??!!!!  I was so afraid I might need surgery!!!   :((
  • Loading the player...
  • You can always request new ones when you have your boob lift....I'm assuming you'll have one done to keep hubby happy since we all know that pregnancy/breastfeeding gives women saggy boobs.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
                                ~Missed MC at 8 weeks. D&C at 12 weeks on 4/17/13~ 
       Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • This is my first Babi. She's a girl and my nippels are like huge brown pepperonis. HTH.
  • Oh and Hubbi doesn't seem to mind my pepperoni nippels
  • My Hubbi says it would just be easier to get the surgery he does not like my new big nippels.  I don't know where to look??!!  Should I do Nip & Tuck surgery?  Is this the right kind for me the name seems to make sense????
  • kcp913 said:

Get a nipple transplant.  Research star nipples and ask for a pair like your favorite star's!

It's similar to picking a celebs nose when you get a nose job.

Pick your favorite little nipples celeb!

But wait till your done breast feeding to get the surgery.
  • GlynnCoco said:
    My Hubbi says it would just be easier to get the surgery he does not like my new big nippels.  I don't know where to look??!!  Should I do Nip & Tuck surgery?  Is this the right kind for me the name seems to make sense????
    Does your "Hubbi" like anything about you?
    Angel baby June 2013, DD born 22 April 2014, BFP 10 Sept 2015 - Due 22 May 2016
  • You could probably just get the nipple reduction at the same time you get the vag rejuvenation right? It would save recovery time.....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kcp913 said:
    Stace0616 said:
    My nipples are larger than my breasts now.  You could eat an entire Thanksgiving dinner off them.  Maybe I need surgery too?!?

Mine are like small dinner plates, when we're feeling kinky, DH eats dessert off of them. He says he likes the extra cream flavoring that comes with the food since I got pregnant. ;)
    Mine are so malleable that if you punch them in you can use them as an ice cream bowl.
  • I am seriously jealous of extra the time you must have to create a fake profile and and create all these crazy posts. Is this an actual pregnant woman or just a bored teenager, creepy old man, or what? I'm not on here that much so maybe I have missed something. Either way carry on...you obviously provide a lot of entertainment around here. I realize all of this sounds bitchy (honestly not trying to be) but I am too tired to edit it to sound nicer, sorry :). Oh...and my nipples are awesome, thanks for asking!
  • Mine take up all of my boob, and the third one is smaller but pretty big too. After this baby I'm going to get them completely removed. Like a Barbie. I'm going to see if I can leave tiny invisible holes so I can still breast feed though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• AbbyPug19 said:

Wait, you guys all got your nippels in already?!?! Mine are still regular nipples. Should I be worried????????

Quick! I think Amazon still has a few in stock!

Must add it to my registry!

• 5" nipples, huh? Since we're not talking areolas here, does that mean my baby will be able to use my nipples like long straws? I won't even need tassels!!! Woo, pregnancy!!! The pluses keep coming!
    image   image 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • "1 inches or less???"
    Smh.

.....not that I expect much at this point.
    2014-08-24 15.36.57-2  2014-08-23 17.20.12
    2014-08-24 15.22.00  2014-08-20 12.19.26

Fell in Love: January 2003 
    Married: May 2006
    Baby Girl Born: April 2014
    If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, I will answer you: 
    I am here to live out loud!
  • Page 2 has me in tears, clutching a pillow over my stomach to reduce the abdominal convulsions my laughter is producing.

Well done, ladies, well done.
  • LMAO....too funny.
                                                                         Image result for i breastfed my baby 1 year

• 4" nipples and pancake aerols. Just like mom
  • smushismushi member
    edited March 2015
    There's nothing weird about this conversation with yourselves.  At all.  

ETA talk about a ghost thread.  

@hotsun is a zombie goddess.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"