February 2012 Moms

TTC Check In (1/20)

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in?

What's your CD?

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you?

When are you testing?

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?

What is your current phantom due date?

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently?

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?

Anything else to add?

GTYK: Of course the standard answer is, "I don't care, as long as the baby is healthy..." BUT, if you could choose the gender of your next baby, what would you choose and why?  Does DH feel the same way?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage

Re: TTC Check In (1/20)

• Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 9 TTC #2 (4 AL)... As of Feb, we will have hit the 1 year mark of TTC #2

What's your CD? 4

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) AF is here, so waiting to O

When are you testing? I'd like to wait until 14 DPO, but I've said that the last two cycles and caved both times.  I'm guessing I'll probably cave again around 12 DPO... I just don't have as much will power as some of you ladies.

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? prenatal gummies and folic acid

What is your current phantom due date? I would guess Oct. sometime

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! See below

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? I think I've decided to talk to my OB if this isn't our cycle.  While I know its only our 4th month trying after our loss, it will be the 1 year mark of us trying for #2.  With my age, I don't want to let too much more time pass before we have another one and I want to make sure there isn't anything going on.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? frustrated and starting to wonder if we will be able to have another child

Anything else to add? good luck ladies

@MrMrsAndBaby- How is it going this month not temping?  Are you feeling less stressed?

@pinkshades- It is so fun to see those cross hairs... good luck entering the 2ww... I'll be watching your chart and keeping my fingers crossed

@suitern- I'm amazed by your will power lady!  I need to get some of that patience from you.  Hoping for some good news soon.  How did the party go?  Did you have any luck making the red frosting?

@bre_anna_101- Hopefully you will O soon.  Fingers crossed for you this cycle!

@BellaBoo0706- Did you confirm O yet?  Fingers crossed?

@BloomingMomma- Good luck to you this month!

GTYK: Of course the standard answer is, "I don't care, as long as the baby is healthy..." BUT, if you could choose the gender of your next baby, what would you choose and why?  Does DH feel the same way? DH and I would both LOVE another girl if we could choose.  Partially because we have TONS of girl clothes and stuff and it would be nice to be able to re-use it.  For me, however, its because when I grew up I always wanted a sister.  I had 2 older brothers.  While have brothers was great, I never got to experience that sister bond.  I would LOVE DD to have that chance.  Plus, we've had such a great experience with DD, its hard to imagine a boy.  But, I think a boy could be a lot of fun too.  Right now... I just want a baby!

imageimageimage
  • Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 10/9 TTC #2, 1 AL

What's your CD? 31

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) 2WW, finally!

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 6

When are you testing? I will try to wait till AF is late (13 DPO) if I can.

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV

What is your current phantom due date? I would guess Oct. sometime

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!  Yes

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Still thinking about Clomid next cycle, but we will see. After the loss last cycle, I haven't been thinking too far ahead.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Ditto @vballgirl78. I hate how hard this has been and I feel like taking a break to stop stressing about it. But, I don't want to prolong things!

Anything else to add? I am thinking of all of you ladies and glad that we understand what we are all going through! Hoping for some BFP's this month!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • @vballgirl78 - so much less stress!  I don't miss temping one little bit!  DH and I are going to go for EOD sex and see how it goes.  I think (based on prior months) that would give us O and O-2 for timing but I can't confirm that of course!

Honestly, it is so much more fun for me to not know EXACTLY what is going on.  Having a good idea is enough...for now!

What month/cycles are you in? 6/6

What's your CD? 12

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) Waiting to O

When are you testing?  February 8th ish if AF isn't here.

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?  PNV

What is your current phantom due date?  October

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!  Siggy!

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently?  Nothing new!  Still not going to temp but may do OPK next cycle

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?  Better, more relaxed!

Anything else to add? I'm back to stalking everyone...not in the creepy way though!

GTYK: Of course the standard answer is, "I don't care, as long as the baby is healthy..." BUT, if you could choose the gender of your next baby, what would you choose and why?  Does DH feel the same way?  Boy.  100% boy!  DH is on board with that!
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• @suitern - your chart is pretty!  How are you feeling?
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• What month/cycles are you in? 6
    What's your CD? 33
    Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) 2 WW/Waiting for AF
    If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 14
    When are you testing? Tomorrow if AF doesn't show up and my temp stays up.
    What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV, fish oil
    What is your current phantom due date? September 29th
    Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!  See below
    If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? We are out until April.
    How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? I am in denial-I am still expecting AF. I refuse to let myself get excited as I am so crampy. AF usually never is this late, but again I still feel like it is coming because I don't feel any different.
    Anything else to add? Good luck to everyone!
    GTYK: Of course the standard answer is, "I don't care, as long as the baby is healthy..." BUT, if you could choose the gender of your next baby, what would you choose and why?  Does DH feel the same way? Honestly, I would like a girl, but I would also love for Landon to have a brother and I think it would be great for him. DH really wants a girl. Ideally, we would like one of each. I know if we have a girl, we will be done. If not and this pregnancy goes well, who knows what we may do.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• What month/cycles are you in? 7/7

What's your CD? 20

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) 2WW

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 4 according to FF, but 6 if we went by my normal O date. I'm still not quite convinced CD16 was the day, but I'll go by that for now.

When are you testing? February 1st if I make it that far. That would be 16dpo.

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV and Baby Aspirin.

What is your current phantom due date? Oct 8.

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! Siggy :)

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Stop temping. I would stop now since ovulation occurred, but I want to wait until my crosshairs are certain.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Honestly, I was depressed yesterday when several of our FB moms posted their BFP's. I'm on a delicate balance of emotions.

Anything else to add?

@suitern--Your chart looks great!! TAKE A TEST!

@vballgirl78--Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

@BellaBoo0706--I'm totally understand the stress. I'm not that old, but I still feel the pressure :(

@MrMrsandBaby--I'm so glad this month has been less stressful! I hope that results in a BFP!

GTYK: Of course the standard answer is, "I don't care, as long as the baby is healthy..." BUT, if you could choose the gender of your next baby, what would you choose and why?  Does DH feel the same way? We would love a boy, but I'm ok with a girl. We have Natalie and love her to death, but I would like one of each.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • @pinkshades05 - I felt the exact same way yesterday on FB.  I have to remember to keep my distance for a while or it kills me...
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• @pinkshades05 I felt the same way-happy for them, but sad for myself.

• @MrMrsandBaby and @suitern--I'm glad I'm wasn't alone yesterday, although I would rather all of us be in a different position. After AF came at the beginning of the month, I was really depressed for two weeks. Even DH noticed which I really try to hide it from because it just stresses him out. This past week, I was starting to feel better. If not happy, then at least numb. And then yesterday, all of the emotions came back and I sat in church yesterday morning just wanting to cry. I hate this roller coaster!

But if it wasn't for your ladies, I think I would go even more insane. I look forward to Mondays and all of your posts. For some reason, on FB I get worked up because it's all in my face all of the time. But here, it's just different. There are only a few of us and we're all in the same boat. If any of you get BFP's, I would genuinely feel happy for you.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Good way to put it @pinkshades05. I am always so insanely jealous of the people who get lucky their first few months! I like it here as well since we are all in a similar position-I feel like it all has to happen for us soon since we have all been trying just around the same time!!

• @suitern- I just stalked your chart.... YAY! I'm so happy for you! Congrats!

imageimageimage
  • @suitern congratulations!!!!!  Yay!!!!  That's SOOOOO exciting!!!!!!  
  • What month/cycles are you in? 4/5

What's your CD? 17

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) 2ww

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 4

When are you testing? waiting till AF is late, don't want to see a negative if I can avoid it!

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! See Siggy

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? more baby dancin' ;)

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? I don't know, seems like I've been a lot more laid back this month. Had other things going on & busy at work (hence the MIA on last weeks post)

suitern-So happy for you!!!!

GTYK: Of course the standard answer is, "I don't care, as long as the baby is healthy..." BUT, if you could choose the gender of your next baby, what would you choose and why?  Does DH feel the same way? Would love to have a girl! But if we had a boy, we sure wouldn't have to buy anything!
  • @suitern--YAYAYAYAYAYAY!! I had a feeling! And what happened with your spotting? What is your due date??

@bre_anna_101--Keeping my fingers crossed for you! We have the same ovulation day :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @pinkshades05, it stopped for now I think. I saw a bit more light pink, but that was it-nothing super dark red. I hope it stops. I spotted all through my first trimester with Landon, so I won't be terribly surprised! I think my due date is September 29th!

I am so hoping this is your month!!

• suiternsuitern member
    edited January 2014
    Sorry Double post!

• YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!

@suitern - you know I love you!  So happy for you!!!
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• @suitern I am thrilled for you!! I was thinking about you last night and wondering if you tested yet! Please keep us updated on your progress. I'll be praying for a sticky baby! 
  • Thank you!!!!!!!

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 9 TTC #2 (4 AL)... As of Feb, we will have hit the 1 year mark of TTC #2

What's your CD? 4

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) AF is here, so waiting to O

When are you testing? I'd like to wait until 14 DPO, but I've said that the last two cycles and caved both times.  I'm guessing I'll probably cave again around 12 DPO... I just don't have as much will power as some of you ladies.

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? prenatal gummies and folic acid

What is your current phantom due date? I would guess Oct. sometime

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! See below

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? I think I've decided to talk to my OB if this isn't our cycle.  While I know its only our 4th month trying after our loss, it will be the 1 year mark of us trying for #2.  With my age, I don't want to let too much more time pass before we have another one and I want to make sure there isn't anything going on.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? frustrated and starting to wonder if we will be able to have another child

Anything else to add? good luck ladies

@MrMrsAndBaby- How is it going this month not temping?  Are you feeling less stressed?

@pinkshades- It is so fun to see those cross hairs... good luck entering the 2ww... I'll be watching your chart and keeping my fingers crossed

@suitern- I'm amazed by your will power lady!  I need to get some of that patience from you.  Hoping for some good news soon.  How did the party go?  Did you have any luck making the red frosting?

@bre_anna_101- Hopefully you will O soon.  Fingers crossed for you this cycle!

@BellaBoo0706- Did you confirm O yet?  Fingers crossed?

@BloomingMomma- Good luck to you this month!

GTYK:
    Of course the standard answer is, "I don't care, as long as the baby is
    healthy..." BUT, if you could choose the gender of your next baby, what
    would you choose and why?  Does DH feel the same way? DH and I would both LOVE another girl if we could choose.  Partially because we have TONS of girl clothes and stuff and it would be nice to be able to re-use it.  For me, however, its because when I grew up I always wanted a sister.  I had 2 older brothers.  While have brothers was great, I never got to experience that sister bond.  I would LOVE DD to have that chance.  Plus, we've had such a great experience with DD, its hard to imagine a boy.  But, I think a boy could be a lot of fun too.  Right now... I just want a baby!

• This is month #4 ttc. I am doing OPKs, but not temping since DD wakes at 4am usually so doctor said that disruption will make temping useless. We had sex twice so far with no other sign of ovulation.

My cycles are still so short like 21 days, but blood during period lasts like, 7-days, so by the time I'm willing to have sex, we only have a few days before it seems so late in cycle to even try. My routine blood test showed no issues so I assume nursing throwing it off.

Who knows what's going on? I am feeling a little burnt out with sex since we are both tired from the day. If we have another, I may not find out gender until birth, but want a girl

• @BloomingMomma--I understand how you are feeling. Your cycles do sound short--how long is your luteal phase? My cycles didn't even out until I stopped breastfeeding, but it's possible for them to even out while breastfeeding. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @BloomingMomma - I am a terrible sleeper and wake up at all different times during tge night. I just took my temp when I woke up the first time every night and my chart still worked just fine. I would put n/a for time so fertility friend wouldn't think it was weird. With your short cycles it might be worth trying to see what is going on.
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• @mollysm. Even at 4am you think ok? Maybe I will do that. I feel bad for hubby the beeping on temp is loud :)
  • I use period tracker. So, my cycle is 21 to 23-days long, and always have been. The difference now is that with DD, I'd ovulate 6-8 days into my cycle even while still a little bleeding. Super easy to conceive, though. This time around, OPKs are showing no surge (happy face kind) until 7-days before period starts. So having sex early on in cycle is fruitless.

I'm thinking about seeing an acupuncturist who can help lengthen cycles. My only complaint so far is that sex seems planned and forced. Wish I could be into it more. Need to stop thinking about baby when it can be more about connecting with hubby. :/

@BloomingMomma--I understand how you are feeling. Your cycles do sound short--how long is your luteal phase? My cycles didn't even out until I stopped breastfeeding, but it's possible for them to even out while breastfeeding. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! 

• @pinkshades- I'm so confused by your chart- why the dotted crosshairs?  It looks so obvious that you ovulated based on your temp shift.  It doesn't make any sense to me.  Anyway- I'm rooting for you this cycle.  Hopefully suitern's BFP will be the start of a run of good luck for the TTC ladies!

imageimageimage
  • @mollysm. Even at 4am you think ok? Maybe I will do that. I feel bad for hubby the beeping on temp is loud :)
    Yep.  The deal is you are supposed to temp after a 3 hour chunk of sleep.  I would go to sleep, and then temp whenever I first woke up (1 am, 3 am, 4:30am, whenever).  That usually gave me a 3 hour chunk, and it was usually my biggest chunk.  My chart might not have been as smooth as other people's, but you could still clearly see my temp shift.  I did have to put like N/A in as my time every morning, otherwise FertilityFriend thinks it's a bad temp.  But if you are at the same timeish every day (4am), that shouldn't even be a problem for you.  As long as you usually go to bed before 1am?  :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Ok, so I know it's way to soon for pregnancy symptoms but I have been SO DIZZY today. Earlier, it was so bad I actually had to just sit down for a minute.  I had these same type of spells in early pregnancy (although I was at least 5 wks before it started) with my first, so here's to hoping, right?

I know, I'm crazy
    8-}

suitern-have you got ur blood work done yet? Keep us posted!
  • pinkshades05pinkshades05 member
    edited January 2014
    @pinkshades- I'm so confused by your chart- why the dotted crosshairs?  It looks so obvious that you ovulated based on your temp shift.  It doesn't make any sense to me.  Anyway- I'm rooting for you this cycle.  Hopefully suitern's BFP will be the start of a run of good luck for the TTC ladies!
    I'm not sure :S I'm pretty sure I ovulated during that time, too!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @suitern--That's AWESOME! Let us know how your appointment goes!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • That's awesome suitern! Please keep in touch and let us know how things are going.

imageimageimage
  • @pinkshades05, just wanted to let you know I am chart stalking you daily lol....

• @suitern--You must be optimistic than me ;) But this next week will be telling. If AF shows up on Wednesday, then that will mean either 1) I ovulated on CD14 after all or 2) I'm back to 12 day luteal phase. If it shows up later, then either 1) I did ovulate CD16 or 2) my luteal phase is longer. I'm really hoping for option#3 = BFP, but I'm just not confident that it worked out this cycle.

I'm hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst. That's the best I can do at the moment :P

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @suitern that is great news about your Betas!! Please keep us posted! I want to know more about how Clomid was for you….today is CD3 and I am debating again if I want to try it this cycle or wait one more. My OB does bloodwork monitoring but no U/S which has me worried….I am afraid of triplets! But, I also want to speed up the process- O day was day 25 and 26 the past few cycles :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"