Upstate NY Babies

Albany/Saratoga Baby Shower Locations

We're looking to throw a baby shower in the Albany/Saratoga (anywhere in between) area this spring.  Rather than a traditional shower, we're looking for more of a party-type event for our family and friends with both men and women being invited.  We are looking for a place that is fun and not stuffy.  We're planning on having 60-75 people.  We are looking for a place that has plenty of room and REALLY good food!  Thanks in advance.

Re: Albany/Saratoga Baby Shower Locations

• We had a co-ed shower at the Backstage Pub behind proctors. Its not huge but you get the whole upstairs and it was SOOOOO inexpensive. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP - 2/5/14
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • The Italian club in albany is awesome! They have a couple different banquet rooms and the food is amazing!

Married 10-5-12 | TTC#1 10-5-13 | BFP 4-5-14 | Due 12-12-14
    First u/s 4-21-14, Baby G has a heartbeat! 112BPM
    Second u/s 5-1-14 140BPM | Third u/s 5-3-14 168BPM

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you for the responses, we will be sure to look into both places.  Have you heard anything about Delmonico's for a baby shower?
  • I have been to Delmonico's for a bridal shower, not baby shower. It was quite lovely. 

Pregnancy Ticker

Joanna (30) Michael (31) 
    Twin sons born June 2009 after 1 Year ART, 
    Anthony and Brandon 6/25/09 
    Trying for #3 for 2 years
    IUI #10- BFP! m/c 2/23/2014 

• Did you find a spot yet? I have some suggestions
  • Thanks we did find a spot. What were you thinking of though? There's always other parties to have!
  • @alygirl1 what are your other suggestions if you don't mind? I would like to throw a brunch shower with very good food but also enough space for me to chat with all my guests. Probably around 30 guests is my guess. Any help would be appreciated! 
  • @sugarcraze thanks for the tip, I will check out the club!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"