September 2013 Moms
Options

Brittanie365Brittanie365 member
edited January 2014 in September 2013 Moms
I'm glad I could make all of you ladies laugh so much.... I won't be using this site anymore for advice. It's pretty cruel of you guys to act like someone is stupid when all they wanted was opinions. Hope whenever your kids need to talk to you about something important, you don't make fun of them and act like they are complete idiots. It's like you guys don't have anything better to do then bully people to make yourselves feel better.

Re: ......

• Options
    Wait a week and try again.. Still negative then you're likely not pregnant. Especially if you're using some type of birth control.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That's what I keep chalking it up to be. Just irregular but the more I think about it the more I worry myself that something is wrong. But I guess that's what happens when you're a worry wart :/
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi, who are you? Negative test = not pregnant. You can keep testing once a week until you get a BFP or your period. In the mean time, I suggest you start looking into some form of birth control.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I ask for advice not for you to be completely rude...am I not allowed to vent? And I am on birth control but that's not 100% . Also you can be pregnant and have a negative test. Thanks for the support.
  • Options
    Who are you? Negative test means not pregnant at this time. Move along.
  • Options
    After giving birth, think of your uterus as a weird traumatized old lady in the attic.  She's BSC and you can't count on anything she does to be regular, measurable, or coherent.  She doesn't know where she is, or how she got there. Give her some time to get her shit together.

Oh my gosh. All efforts of getting DS to sleep tonight were ruined because of this comment right here. You win. :)
    *sucks in air through teeth*  Soooorrrrrryyyyyy :-\"
  • Options
    Nukke said:

Nukke said:

After giving birth, think of your uterus as a weird traumatized old lady in the attic.  She's BSC and you can't count on anything she does to be regular, measurable, or coherent.  She doesn't know where she is, or how she got there. Give her some time to get her shit together.

Oh my gosh. All efforts of getting DS to sleep tonight were ruined because of this comment right here. You win. :)

*sucks in air through teeth*  Soooorrrrrryyyyyy :-\"

It was well, well worth it.
    DS 10/19/09

DD 3/14/11

BFP 8/8/12 EDD 4/20/13 MMC @ 9+ wks D&C 9/27/12

DS2 9/12/13

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Haha @Nukke FTW! That was a perfect description. :)
  • Options
    @nukke I know I say I love a lot of people but you might be the one. Marry me. Lol I'm dying right now.
    What just happened? image

My answer:
  • Options
    Nukke said:

I find this post HYSTERical... yes?  Anyone?  Latin? yes? 

OK I'm going to bed.

Oh my gosh. I'm dying. If you and Jocelyn don't work out...... I'm here.
    DS 10/19/09

DD 3/14/11

BFP 8/8/12 EDD 4/20/13 MMC @ 9+ wks D&C 9/27/12

DS2 9/12/13

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

Nukke said:

I find this post HYSTERical... yes?  Anyone?  Latin? yes? 

OK I'm going to bed.

Oh my gosh. I'm dying. If you and Jocelyn don't work out...... I'm here.
    Jocelyn and nukke fo lyfe!
  • Options
    Loppy19 said:

How can you give birth and still not know how your body works? Maybe you should ask TTGP... Make sure to leave us a link to your post. You know, llamas and all.

I really wanted to suggest this in the beginning, but OP is so oblivious she'd probably do it, and I felt bad for them. I'm sure the little bit about being pregnant with a negative test would've gone over especially well.

• Options
    I'd like to join the @Nukke love train, I literally woke LO by laughing after his 5ish am bottle

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

I'm glad I could make all of you ladies laugh so much.... I won't be using this site anymore for advice. It's pretty cruel of you guys to act like someone is stupid when all they wanted was opinions. Hope whenever your kids need to talk to you about something important, you don't make fun of them and act like they are complete idiots. It's like you guys don't have anything better to do then bully people to make yourselves feel better.

Oh dont be so sensitive. If you use an internet forum you have to be prepared for all sorts of responses and not take it so personal. These ladies are actually very imformative and helpful. You did receive good responses on here aa well so im not sure why you are having such a hissy fit.
    Melissa (30) & Chris (30)
    BFP Oct 16, 2012 M/C Nov 10, 2012
    BFP Dec 31, 2012 EDD Sept 12, 2013

Brody was born on September 23, 2013 at 6.33am weighing 8lb 14oz.  
    Hes our angel... :)

• Options

I ask for advice not for you to be completely rude...am I not allowed to vent? And I am on birth control but that's not 100% . Also you can be pregnant and have a negative test. Thanks for the support.

Ok, seriously ladies. This has to be a troll. I love how she deleted her original post to be more dramatic. This isn't a place for support. This is a place for fun. Besides, you delivered in August. Go see them.

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options

Yeah, you asked for advice on whether or not internet strangers think you're pregnant, what exactly did you expect? You tested negative multiple times, if you don't think that's accurate then there isn't much more any of us can tell you.

And I will never make fun of my kids for asking a question because they are kids and need to learn. You on the other hand are an adult who has already been pregnant and still don't know how your body works, you won't listen to a piss test, and you think the internet is the best choice for asking complete and udder strangers about your uterus. Pretty sure I'm going to teach my kids more common sense than that.
  • Options
    I can't believe no one QFP'd the OP.
    This. 

As usual, I'm out of the loop. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Me too. Sad panda club here.

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Noooooooooo......... Sad face.

• Options
    Oh thank you!!! @happybride

• Options

Oh thank you!!! @happybride

More than happy to help. Sorry it's not quoted, but you get the idea ;)
  • Options
    I wonder why she came to S13.

• Options
    Sorry I saw the original thread but it just didn't seem that interesting to QFP. I didn't realize she would get so butthurt when she got some honest, straightforward answers...I will QFP EVERYTHING from now on when I'm MOTN bumping every hour :P
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    hlcollums said:

She just wants some support lol

• Options

Sorry I saw the original thread but it just didn't seem that interesting to QFP. I didn't realize she would get so butthurt when she got some honest, straightforward answers...I will QFP EVERYTHING from now on when I'm MOTN bumping every hour :P

Yay! Thanks @sabrinakurtz! I hate missing gems like these! I've been trying not to be on my phone during motn stuff so I am able to go to sleep more easily.

BFP: 1/17/13 EDD: 9/20/13 Dalenna Rose Born: 40 wks 4 days 9/24/13

FTM to my sweetpea Miss D.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    VitaLunaVitaLuna member
    edited January 2014
    She didn't even say she was on BC in the first thread, just said she hadn't had her period in a month and wanted to know if she was totes preg. She also said that although she had gotten several BFNs, she knew that people get BFNs when they're really pregnant. Right.

ETA: words

• Options

hlcollums said:

She just wants some support lol

God I love that movie... lol
    Melissa (30) & Chris (30)
    BFP Oct 16, 2012 M/C Nov 10, 2012
    BFP Dec 31, 2012 EDD Sept 12, 2013

Brody was born on September 23, 2013 at 6.33am weighing 8lb 14oz.  
    Hes our angel... :)

• Options
    i literally had the original up here not two minutes ago. then i clicked page 2 and immediately realized my error... didnt qfp   sooorrrryyyy
  • Options
    VitaLuna said:

She didn't even say she was on BC in the first thread, just said she hadn't had her period in a month and wanted to know if she was totes preg. She also said that although she had gotten several BFNs, she knew that people get BFNs when they're really pregnant. Right.

ETA: words

Thank you for the correction. I was trying to remember from my brief read (through rolling my eyes) at 4 something this morning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"