New Jersey Babies
Options

north jersey 3D ultrasounds........

My husband and I are debating having a 3D ultrasound. We are from the northern New Jersey area. I have been googling and searching for some places. Anyone have any recommendations for places in our area where they have had them done? How were your experiences?

Re: north jersey 3D ultrasounds........

• Options
    I would also like to know about this. I'm very curious to find out the positives and negatives and any location in North Jersey that offers it..
    imageimage
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    MitsB707MitsB707 member
    edited January 2014
    I went to View A Miracle in North Brunswick. It was incredible. We actually went twice, at 16 weeks to find out the sex and at 27 weeks to see him not looking so alien like. Both times I cried. It's nice because you can bring a large group of people if you want, and the technicians are wonderful. We also got the DVD and an elephant with our son's heartbeat in it (which actually was buried with my late FIL when he passed right before DS was born). They have a fb page and contest to win a 4d ultrasound for free every couple months.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    First Impressions in Wyckoff
  • Options
    MitsB707 said:
    I went to View A Miracle in North Brunswick. It was incredible. We actually went twice, at 16 weeks to find out the sex and at 27 weeks to see him not looking so alien like. Both times I cried. It's nice because you can bring a large group of people if you want, and the technicians are wonderful. We also got the DVD and an elephant with our son's heartbeat in it (which actually was buried with my late FIL when he passed right before DS was born). They have a fb page and contest to win a 4d ultrasound for free every couple months.
    This sounds amazing!! Was this covered by insurance or out of pocket?
    imageimage
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @littlepenguin It was out of pocket as they were totally elective. We just couldn't wait until the 20 week anatomy scan to find out what we were having (although deep down I always knew he was a boy :) ).
  • Options
    MitsB707 said:
    @littlepenguin It was out of pocket as they were totally elective. We just couldn't wait until the 20 week anatomy scan to find out what we were having (although deep down I always knew he was a boy :) ).
    I already booked an apt! :) I cant wait to find out, but like you, deep down I really believe its a boy! but we shall wait and see. I'm scheduled for 15 weeks so hopefully if the baby cooperates, we can see! I've also read about Baby Premier in Paramus, seems like they're cheaper, every heard of them?
    imageimage
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I went to NJ Perinatal in Livingston NJ and it was covered by insurance.
  • Options
    @littlepenguin Sorry, I've never heard of them.  I just found View a Miracle since my friend won their facebook contest and got a free 4s ultrasound.  She has a LOT of friends on fb who "liked" her picture on their page, thus winning the contest.  Good luck!  Hope lo cooperates!  I drank some juice before the appointment, so he was definitely swimming about, lol.  Here's from our 27 week ultrasound.  I can't find one of our 16 week right now.

• Options
    I have an appointment with Island Baby in Staten Island on Thursday. MY OB actually recommended them and they had a groupon for $49 so we decided to try it. I'll let you know how it goes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Update- We had our appointment with Island Baby today. It went great and I highly recommend them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Baby's Premiere in Maywood - right behind the Bergen Towne Center! So convenient, great prices and really the only NJ studio that has stood the test of time! I had all my 3D/4D's done there with all of my pregnancies.  www.babyspremiereultrasound.com
  • Options
    Little images in Bayonne! They were great!
    [ Zoey <3 7.28.14 ]
  • Options
    dnhdnh member
    We also loved little images 4d. I had a a few friends who had their 4ds there and raved about their experiences. Our appt was wonderful. Loved the owner and technician both patient and friendly.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    How much does the 3D and/or 4D cost generally?
  • Options
    dnhdnh member
    At Little images 4d we paid $150 for our 4d and it came with printed photos a cd with over 40 images on it and a DVD movie recording.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    first impressions ultrasound. they are new. i thnk they are in wycoff.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"