Cincinnati Babies
Options

Need a OB/GYN rec...PLEASE HELP!!!

This is my first time being pregnant, and Medicaid FINALLY kicked in (I am 22 weeks).  I have been going to the clinic at Bethesda North, but now I would like to actually choose a doctor.  They do a great job there, it's just that you see a different resident every time. 
I live in the Hartwell/Wyoming area and would prefer to deliver at Bethesda North. 

Thank you for any responses, I am just so overwhelmed I don't know where to even start!

Re: Need a OB/GYN rec...PLEASE HELP!!!

• Options
    My ob/gyn is at www.goc.md. They have offices at Bethesda North and deliver there as well. Their team has been fantastic. 

Best of luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker

BFP #1: 8/2012; EDD 5/4/2013; MC 10/2012 @ 12 weeks
    BFP #2: 4/2013; EDD 1/4/2014; MC 5/2013 @ 8 weeks
    BFP #3: 7/2013; EDD 4/4/2014; MC 8/2013 @ 5 weeks
    BFP #4: 12/1/2013; EDD 8/13/2014; D&E 1/17/2014 @ 10 weeks
    BFP #5: 5/27/2014; EDD 2/3/2015
    8/7/2014 It's a boy!
  • Options
    You can probably go to their website and get a list of obgyns that deliver there. I had my LO there 2 years ago and loved it but my dr doesn't take Medicaid :(
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm not sure if he takes Medicaid (I think he does), but I see Dr. Feghali. He has an office at B.North and has rights at Good Sam's too. He's old school but an amazing doctor. He was my doctor for our first and we went to him again for our second. Had an emergency C-Sec with our first and he was a PHENOMENAL surgeon (can't see the scar at all). Like I said, he is old school but his knowledge and abilities made him our first choice. Can't say enough good things about him.
  • Options
    Go to Seven Hills. They are AMAZING and that is where I go. They also take Medicaid. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"