Tennessee Babies

Hermitage + West Nashville March Baby - I'm a newbie

Hi everyone,
Does anyone live in Hermitage? I currently live in Hermitage, but may be moving to West Nashville in the next couple months. We're expecting our first kiddo at the end of March.
I have zero mommy friends currently.. just seeing who is out there and if anyone is interested in chatting it up.
I currently work full time but am trying to make the transition to working from home.

Anyways, if anyone is in the area or due in the Spring, say hi!

See ya!
Sarah

Re: Hermitage + West Nashville March Baby - I'm a newbie

• I'm due mid April with my first as well. What hospital will you be delivering at? I feel like April is so far away but at the same time so close. Scary!!
  • I live in Donelson and am due in mid-June. One of the many benefits of taking a Lamaze class was that we met other couples expecting their first babies and are still friends with some of them 4 years later :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello!!!! We live in west Nashville and our first child, a boy, is due February 21st :) if you move to this side of town let me know aleigha20@gmail.com
  • turkishchickturkishchick member
    edited February 2014
    I live in Antioch near Hermitage (Smith Springs area)! I gave birth in December so if any of y'all have questions, just let me know! I gave birth at Centennial. My email is tulinturkishchick@gmail.com. 
  • I LOVED Centennial.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"