One & Done: Only child
Options

My strange addiction

Have you guys seen this show?! I am kind of obsessed. On a morning radio show they were talking about a lady who ate dirt.

Re: My strange addiction

• Options
    I saw the dirt one!!  She worked at an apartment complex with her boyfriend? Spouse? I can't remember, I think they owned it.  And she always snuck around the complex in their grass/gardens and what not and ate the dirt.  I do watch it, it's like a train wreck you can't turn away from.  But there are some that I absolutely cannot watch and turned off.  Like the chick who drank her pee.  Or the blood one.  I just can't.
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • Options
    OhBenji said:
    Which channel does it air on? We don't have cable so if Netflix has it I can watch it.
    TLC :)
    E+C
    TTC
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Chapter79 said:
    I saw the dirt one!!  She worked at an apartment complex with her boyfriend? Spouse? I can't remember, I think they owned it.  And she always snuck around the complex in their grass/gardens and what not and ate the dirt.  I do watch it, it's like a train wreck you can't turn away from.  But there are some that I absolutely cannot watch and turned off.  Like the chick who drank her pee.  Or the blood one.  I just can't.
    UGH I didn't get to see those!!! And yes that is the right one. I did watch one about a lady eating laundry soap, and drywall.
  • Options
    I can't do that show.
    Those people are nutso!
    Yea but it's like a train wreck.... I just can't look away! 
  • Options
    Cheapskates is another show I FREAKING LOVE. Those people are legit crazy!! 

One lady peed into a coffee can so she didn't have to flush the toilet. And another lady "cooked" lasagna in her dishwasher in lieu of the oven <-- you know b/c she was doing dishes anyway.
  • Options
    OhBenji said:

I watched the one about the lady peeing in the bottle. LOL..Wasn't her boyfriend moving in with her and she didn't know how it would work out.

That show is on Netflix so I watch it once in a while.

Yes!! 
  • Options
    I LOVE CHEAPSKATES!

You all see the one where the dude wanted to hack off a testicle and get a fake one, for a clinical trial? hahahha (because he was gonna get paid lots for it).

They make me feel so fancy and rich.
    E+C
    TTC
  • Options
    OhBenji said:
    Chapter79 said:
    I LOVE CHEAPSKATES!

You all see the one where the dude wanted to hack off a testicle and get a fake one, for a clinical trial? hahahha (because he was gonna get paid lots for it).

They make me feel so fancy and rich.

OMG WTF?? That is really crazy. Who needs his testicle.

That show made me realize that I do need to cut back a bit since I tend to buy a lot of crap we don't need.

I think the trial was just for the prosthetic testicle research. Didn't they want to pay him $35,000?? That's really not a bad chunk of change! 

Lol I didn't get to finish that one. Did he do it?
  • Options
    eyenigheyenigh member
    edited January 2014
    OhBenji said:

LOL. If I could only get my H on board that wouldnt be bad. Maybe I'll look into it. That $35,000 would pay off a good chunk of our mortgage.

Who needs 2 testicles anyways? That's overrated.

I mean just look at Lance Armstrong.

:))

Seriously. I'd give up my uterus for like $50. Who knows what body part I'd be willing to give away for $35k?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"