2nd Trimester

Colostrum ??

Soooo....Im starting to leak a bit of colostrum.

This is my second child so I remember getting this after he was born before my milk was supposed to come in. Is it normal at 15 weeks to have this ?? Def didnt with #1....then again I didnt get ANY milk at all with #1. Anyone else have this happen this early, or know if its common ?

Drs apt next week and Ill def bring it up ! LOL
IAmPregnant Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
All our babies :) xoxox

Re: Colostrum ??

• My milk never came in with my first child. I'm pregnant with baby #2 and my milk came in quick and I'm leaking colostrum. 24weeks today :)
  • I had some leaking before DS was born.  Haven't seen any yet, but it wouldn't surprise me if it happened.
  • Normal to have; normal not to have!
  • Totally normal, this is my first child and I started leaking at 16 weeks. But it's also normal if it doesn't't happen either.
  • Thanks ladies. It freaked me out when I saw it but its good to hear that its normal to both have it and not have it . Whew LOL
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    All our babies :) xoxox

• Normal. Mine just started. But def didn't happen with my first until after I had him.
  • I had it pretty early on with DS and haven't had it yet with #2.  I think I was around 16 or 17 weeks with DS when I got it.  I think it's normal either way.  Nothing to be concerned about unless you've got some weird discharge.  I'd still bring it up at the docs though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards