July 2014 Moms

Tinkling like crazy...anyone

Hey Ladies,

I seem to get up, at least two times, if not three times a night to tinkle.  It drives me crazy because I LOVE my sleep.  I mean LOVE my sleep.  I cant believe it is happening this early.  

Ahhhh... just need to vent. 

Thanks!  Happy New Year!

Re: Tinkling like crazy...anyone

• 4-5 times a night for me, so I feel your pain!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Easily a thousand times a day, well that's what it feels like. Keeps me up at night as well...pain in the ass because I can't get back to sleep half the time. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I was up 5 times last night, and was SOOO tired and cranky today as a result
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • 5-6 times a night. It's been rough... I just don't feel like I'm getting enough sleep.
    Married since June 2008

Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
    TTC Post Chemotherapy
    Unexplained Infertility

DH- SA Normal, Lap on 8/8/13
    BFP! 11/7/13 EDD 07/15/14 changed to 07/23/14 after first u/s

My Ovulation Chart

• I get up 3 or 4 times between laying down and falling asleep, and then another 3 to 5 during the night. Some nights I give up sleeping because I get up so frequently.
  • Starting around 8 weeks it was 1-2 times per night. Now at 10 weeks, it's more like 2-3 times a night at least! TWBS (Teeny Weeny Bladder Syndrome)… I was so tired this morning and people at work were like "why so tired" and I wanted to tell them it's because I am constantly peeing throughout the night! But then, that may be awkward :)
    EDD July 29th, 2014 with Baby #1
  • Don't they say that once you are in your second trimester that stops? Well I don't see that happening since I'm peeing more then the first trimester :/
  • Same here, at least twice a night, if not 3 times.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I did this through both of my previous pregnancies as well with very little second tri relief. Third tri is so much worse though. Enjoy this...

1st pregnancy: m/c began 1/12/09 d&c 1/13/09 8wks. Baby stopped growing at about 6wks.

Delaney: Born 10/15/09

Gavin: Born 4/8/11

Baby #3: due July 10, 2014

• I've been getting up twice a night to use the toilet! I hate it because I have a hard time sleeping after!!!

I also read that 2nd trimester should mean decreasing need to urinate - but that hasn't been the case so far!!!!

IAmPregnant Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • twice to three times a night. it's so painful leaving my warm bed and warm DH. painful literally too! it hurts if I don't go fast enough
  • I got up 3x to pee last night, crazy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • At least 3 times a night. It seems to be about every 3 hours anyways.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"