Northern California Babies
Options

Any OB recommendations in Sacramento?

Hi everyone! I am very newly pregnant but need to find an OB for when I "graduate" my fertility clinic. Any recommendations? I am non-Kaiser.

Also would love to connect with other expecting Sacramento moms!

Me - 35. DH - 40. TTC #1 since 9/2010. 
IUI #1-2 BFN
IUI #3 BFP = C/P
IUI #4-6 BFNs
IVF #1 Lupron and Gonal F: 29R 29M 28F
2 blastocysts transferred 12/14/13
Beta at 9dp5dt = 285; Beta at 12dp5dt = 925
It's twins! EDD 9/2/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Any OB recommendations in Sacramento?

• Options
    Congrats on your pregnancy! Unfortunately, I'm not able to give any OB suggestions 'cause I'm a Kaiser gal. I live in Sac., though & am game for chatting. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Hey there..

I'm also in Sacramento, but also with Kaiser so I can't help with the recommendations. But I would love to meet up for some tea or a walk! I live near Capitol Park.

S.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I went to Sutter Davis and loved it there. I had a regular OB but saw the midwives the majority of the time and loved them all. I gave birth at the Sutter Davis Birthing center which is attached to the hospital and had a great experience!! I highly recommend it! PM me if you want more details!
  • Options
    I recommend Sutter. My OB is Dr. Guile and he is fantastic.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!! I ended up going with Sutter Memorial - it's twins so I wanted a hospital with a NICU. I'm seeing Dr Chan at the recommendation of a friend. So far I like him!!

Me - 35. DH - 40. TTC #1 since 9/2010. 
    IUI #1-2 BFN
    IUI #3 BFP = C/P
    IUI #4-6 BFNs
    IVF #1 Lupron and Gonal F: 29R 29M 28F
    2 blastocysts transferred 12/14/13
    Beta at 9dp5dt = 285; Beta at 12dp5dt = 925
    It's twins! EDD 9/2/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm a Kaiser girl as well but hear wonderful things about Sutter!! Their NICU is fantastic!!!
  • Options
    Sorry, I only know Kaiser!
  • Options
    I'm at Mercy San Juan but I've heard a lot of great things about Sutter. I had a couple of friends who had babies there and they seemed to like it.
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Camm06 said:

I went to Sutter Davis and loved it there. I had a regular OB but saw the midwives the majority of the time and loved them all. I gave birth at the Sutter Davis Birthing center which is attached to the hospital and had a great experience!! I highly recommend it! PM me if you want more details!

Hi Camm06... I sent you a PM but I'm not sure if you've seen it yet. I have some questions about the birthing center. I have my first appointment at sutter Davis next week
  • Options
    I just found this Northern California Babies group! I go to Sutter on Capitol and 28th, the dr's are great. I live near Capitol Park too, we should all meet up!
  • Options
    xtina78 said:

Thanks everyone!! I ended up going with Sutter Memorial - it's twins so I wanted a hospital with a NICU. I'm seeing Dr Chan at the recommendation of a friend. So far I like him!!

I just had twins last June at memorial. I see Dr Beatty with Capital Sutter group. She's amazing. Have you joined Sutter MoMs group? Look into it, if you haven't. It was amazing. I know attend the outlet group with my girls.
  • Options
    Sutter sacramento .... Or any Sutter. I'm a RN there, great facility
  • Options
    Sutter medical group sacramento.. Great docs!
  • Options
    Sutter Sacramento! Love dr guile, but the whole group was great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"