November 2012 Moms
Options

So tired.. What do you have left to do?

Got the little man to sleep finally at 10:00. Wrapped gifts till 1:45. Came upstairs, moved the elf, climbed into bed and put my head on the pillow. 2:05 AM...V woke up screaming. Went in, changed his stinky diaper, rocked him back to sleep. Laid him in the crib. He woke up screaming. Settled him down and then let him cry it out a bit. He finally fell asleep at 2:55. And then he was up at 6:15---ready to party! Does this child need sleep? Ahhhhh!

Good news, wrapping is done, car will be packed in about an hour. Going to set the table for dinner tomorrow before we leave today. Have to stop and pick up a few more stocking stuffers for my mom. Have to still prep some stuff for Christmas dinner (we are hosting 12) And pick up pastries at the bakery. Then I have to pack for ski trip--for me and V.  We want to have the other car packed and ready to go so we can leave at 4:30 am day after Christmas. All before geting myself and V ready before leaving for my brother's at 3:30 today. I'm going to need a nap in the car!
IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: So tired.. What do you have left to do?

• Options
    Napping in the car is a great idea! I hope it works for you.

We are done here. K has one gift to open tomorrow. SD went to her mom's on Sunday,amd with DH being on call, we can't travel. So, it will be the 3 of us. Nothing left but some small cooking tomorrow. FIL may show up, but that doesn't change plans any.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I still have a couple of gifts that supposedly (and better be) arriving today.  Our Christmas cards finally arrived yesterday so I need to get those mailed out today.  Mass later today and then a super fake dinner at MIL's.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Definitely hope you get your nap.

Today, I need to buy a few last-minute gift cards and we need groceries. I also need to figure out a side dish to bring to FIL's tomorrow. And I need to dip my peanut butter balls in chocolate in order to make buckeyes (gifts for the neighbors). The gift I bought for DH should arrive today, so I'll need to get it inside and wrapped without him seeing it... nearly impossible.

On top of that, we have Virtual Christmas (FaceTime) with my family at 3 and church at 5
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"