3rd Trimester
Options

ok Rease, i got distracted by bagel bites and

'sparkling cider' lol.

i just perused the band site, saw the picture you posted and would like to know some more info ok!

what was his reaction to the pregnancy?  Has he contacted you at all since telling him??

Re: ok Rease, i got distracted by bagel bites and

• Options
    Wow Mod. I am sort of disappointed in you. Must be the contractions distracting you. She has been talking about this a lot lately.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

i thought something happened to you since you didnt post follow up questions! lol

His reaction was about what I thought it would be. I tried to make telling him "meaningful" so I put the pg test in a gift bag with a boy and girl onsie. I went to his work (after he got off his shift) cause he works during the day at this beautiful historic plantation in Nashville and i love the gardens there. Plus it was neautral grounds, which worked well for both of us.

So i get there and im waiting and i see one of his coworkers and she starts talking shit about me (i can freaking hear her!) to some new people that were working there.

So we get into an argument about the way he lets people talk to me/about me (which is the millionth time we fight about this) and so i throw the bag at him and just stand there. he opens it and (because he is so damn stupid) doesnt get it at first. Then it occurs to him him that im pg and there wasnt much said.

the next day, he starts coming over and calling, really OVER the top. It took me a while to figure out what a control freak he really is, but here is what toppped the charts.

So i send out announcements (all of my family and friends are all over the country and i wanted a fun way to announce the pg) so i make these cards that have the due date on the front and you open and it says something like "abby and mikey are going to be a big sister and big brother!" blahblahblah.

he flips his shit because it doesnt have his name in the announcement. We are not together, getting back together and the cards were about THE KIDS, all 3 of them. so that explodes into another fight and i kicked him out of the house. (i had offered to make him his own but it wasnt enough)

so within the week i was getting "give the baby up for adoption" "have an abortion" "my mom and i pulled our money and we will give you $5000 to haven an abortion" "im gonna sign over my rights" ect ect ect.

a month and a half later he showed up at the park when i took my kids one day and we talked and i agreed to let him come around if we went to counseling (not as a couple but as 2 people needing to get along for this child). so we go to 2 sessions when the counsler says "jack, i think i need to see you on an individual basis" lol.

anyway, i finally got fed up with the million phone calls and bitching about everything i do. i bought baby clothes, how dare i. I get to feel the baby, thats not fair. it just got rediculious. I was getting phone calls and texts during all hours of the night and it was all too exhuasting. So when i told him i didnt want to have him around anymore i got that whole "im signing over my rights" shit again.

and here we are.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mod this is not the way to get that boy out!
  • Options

imagejoy1220:
    Mod this is not the way to get that boy out!

Its a good distraction for her! maybe she will go into labor if she doesnt think about the contractions for a second. :)

• Options
    Sorry to read your story Rease, he sounds like a real douche.
  • Options

oh, no worries! im really open about it (obviously)

and he is a douche. trust me, this is right at par with his doucheyness! lol

• Options
    Mod, get off the Bump and go have a baby, for Chrissakes!  ;-p
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"