Eco-Friendly Family

How do Party in my Pants pads compare...

How do Party in my Pants pads compare to other pads out there?  I am thinking about making the switch to reusable pads but am overwhelmed by the options out there.  So far the brand that appeals to me the most is Party in my Pants.  Otherwise I see there are a ton of choices of handmade on Etsy.  Any suggestions?  Also, I am currently expecting this Jan.- is  it worth it to invest in reusable post partum pads?

Re: How do Party in my Pants pads compare...

• Ingots is my favorite brand. They ate not bulky, they come in a variety of sizes, are absorbant, don't leak and are comfortable. With some of my underwear, though, they don't stay in place, do i recommend trying one or a couple before stocking up. They used you have a deal egger you could fry one free (pay shipping only), but i don't know whether that's the case anymore.
    Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
  • Party in my pants are my favorite. The flannel is soft and all of them are pretty thin IMHO. I had a very heavy flow (I had a medical problem and required surgery for it), and am very obese. So I needed a big pad and their queen size fit me well for my heavy flow. It might be too much for someone who is more typical in size and flow. The overnights are thin and still give good coverage. I really love them and I've tried other brands.
    Homestead Emporium is nice and soft, I love the swirly patterns, but the coverage doesn't fit my body very well. If you are a smaller person they might be better for you than for me. I still use them, but they are not the first that I reach for.
    photo maymommy2014.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • goodgalpal Thanks for the feedback.  I actually did give PIMPS a try and love them!  I got the overnights for daily wear and I got the queen for postpartum and cycle later on.  I as well love the full coverage and the fact that they are soo trim.  I have been spreading the word...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"