Pennsylvania Babies

State College OBs

Equestrian23Equestrian23 member
edited December 2013 in Pennsylvania Babies
New to the bump. Thinking about starting to ttc. Wondering if anyone in the State College area had any recommendations for OBs? Has anyone used Geisinger Gray's Woods? Anyone delivered at Mt. Nittany? Thanks in advance for any advice!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: State College OBs

• Welcome! I had all 3 of my kids at Mt. Nittany.  I used Geisinger for my first, 5 years ago.  I think only 1 doctor (Dr. Charles) is still around from that time.  I switched to the Mount Nittany Physicians Group (MNPG) doctors for #2, 3 years ago, because I wanted to attempt a VBAC without going to Danville.  I stayed with them for my 3rd. 

MNPG does have many doctors, but the also seem more open to different birthing options.  I don't know if Geisinger would consider a vaginal breech birth or a vaginal birth of twins at Mt. Nittany. 

FTR, I do see a Geisinger PCP, and my kids' pedi is a Geisinger doc. 

Let me know if you have any specific questions. 

"Little seahorse/Floating on a primal tide/Quickening like a/Spark in a haystack side/I already love you/And I don't even know who you are" -Bruce Cockburn BabyFetus TickerLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BOOKWORMS and BUTTERFLIES
  • Thanks for the advice! Much appreciated.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"