February 2012 Moms

BBT question

Hi Ladies! Lurker coming out to ask a question...We are on our journey to TTC #2 and I was wondering if any of you have suggestions for a BBT? I was looking at local drugstores, none of which actually have any so I guess I'm going to have to buy online.  Any brand better than another?
Also any tips for use?  Didn't do any of this with DS, got lucky and ended up pregnant 2nd month off BC. Looks like it might be a different story this time.
I would ask this on TTGP board (I lurk there as well) but sometimes their a little scary LOL.
Thanks in advance!

Re: BBT question

• pinkshades05pinkshades05 member
    edited December 2013
    ninthgirl said:
    You should come out of lurker-dome and join the TTC check-in.
    Agreed! We would love to get to know you and are a very supportive group :)

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Yes!  Please join us!  We definitely have a great group and would welcome others as well.

As for BBT- I have one I bought at Target.  I had great luck with it when we were TTC #1.  The battery recently died and I bought another one for TTC #2.  I thought that one was broken too as I kept getting really low temps and it didn't seem to change, so I bought a 3rd.  Come to find out it was just a really wonky cycle for me filled with tons of low temps and a very late ovulation.  So, I guess the Target one isn't bad either.  Its pretty cheap too- $7.99 I think.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
    BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I just bought one at the grocery store.  It was fine, but the screen didn't light up.  As for other advice, I used fertilityfriend.com to keep track of my temps.  It was great and super easy to use.
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Thanks for all the info! I've been using Fertility Friend, and wanted to start participating in the TTC thread, just didn't feel up to this point that I had anything much to share.  Now that I'm going to get on the charting train, I'll have a better of idea of where I'm at in my cycle and will join in.  Thanks for the welcome :)
  • I was totally expecting a Big Bang Theory question when I opened this.
    there are two motivations in sports, which is yours?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"