North Florida Babies

Jacksonville TTCers....has anyone used Brown Fertility?

Hello all, I'm currently on my third IVF cycle with Dr. Brown. I have my blood test on Monday and I'm hoping it worked. Has anyone else had experience with him?

Re: Jacksonville TTCers....has anyone used Brown Fertility?

• I just started with Brown Fertility. I had my first insemination cycle on Tuesday after Femara, Follistem, and the Ovidrel shot. I have been working with Emily, who seems very positive about my being able to get pregnant. I have poly cystic ovaries. My biggest problem is the cost. Insurance isn't covering anything. How do you feel about it? I only had 1 meeting with Dr. Brown and he did my tube test to make sure everything is working. 
  • Hi Stepkini! I have just had my initial consultation with Dr. Brown a couple months ago and that is it. But we loved him and thought he was great! How did your IVF cycle go this time? Any results yet?
  • Loading the player...
  • sbtricksbtrick member
    edited March 2014
    We just put the deposit down to have a May IVF with Dr Brown. I'd love to hear more about your experience with him. I've only been to the Orlando clinic. What's with the anesthesiologist only taking cash? Sounds sketchy.
  • Hi there! Best wishes to you all going through infertility! We went through IVF with Dr. Brown. We have 7 month old twins now. :D I have severe endometriosis. Since that was our only thing against us, our first round worked. I really like Dr. Brown and I feel he knows what he's doing. I went there when they were transitioning the. Baptist location to be nurse run and he would be out of the main office. They didn't have their stuff together organization wise. They overbook, which for the money is ridiculous. In FL it's rare for any insurance to pay for this stuff. So super annoying to have to wait when I paid mucho dinero. I had to wait with a full bladder for 4 hrs past my appointment time for my transfer date. Not cool. But, even with that, he knows what he is doing, so unfortunately the rest is just something you gotta deal with. I hope they are more organized now for you all.
    K
  • I started with dr. Brown. He is very nice and likable but i always had to tell the people at the front what I was there for. Seems like they should know. There were other things as well that just seemed like they weren't totally on top of things. I had three failed iui's. After the last one I didn't go back. Nobody ever even called to check on me. I switched to Dr. Fox and it was a totally different experience. Pregnant on the first try, due in April. Dr fox took into account a lot of other things besides just giving me fertility drugs and I think that made a difference.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"