April 2014 Moms
Options

Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

Re: Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ImnAtari said:

I'm pretty sure this is what is going on in my ute right now.
    @Imnatari You have a very talented baby.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • Options
    The snow just started coming down crazy fast here, but not sticking (thank goodness). It was just 57 and sunny yesterday! @jbug88, is it snowing up there?
  • Options
    LoriMc12 said:
    Vinny424 said:
    Maternity swim suits are soooooo sexy
    Swim suit?!  One advantage to living in the frozen tundra during pregnancy is absolutely no thoughts about swim suits.  
    Nah, you just have the wrong kind of pools :-) 
    BabyFruit Ticker mean_girls_35345
  • Options

Vinny424 said:

I refuse to buy a new swimsuit, so I'm still rocking the bikini. I figure it's not going to look good no matter what, and this way I don't have to find something that will fit my belly.

I just ordered a tankini top that I'm hoping arrives before next Saturday. There's a soaking pool at the hotel we are going to and I realized I have nothing that will fit me to wear in it! I do have mesh shorts to wear with it.

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
    April 14 August Siggy Challenge- "This time last year.."
  • Options
    pineconey said:
    Vinny424 said:
    I refuse to buy a new swimsuit, so I'm still rocking the bikini. I figure it's not going to look good no matter what, and this way I don't have to find something that will fit my belly.
    I just ordered a tankini top that I'm hoping arrives before next Saturday. There's a soaking pool at the hotel we are going to and I realized I have nothing that will fit me to wear in it! I do have mesh shorts to wear with it.
    Sports bra FTW! :)
  • Options
    Have to stay awake another half hour to drive to pick up DH. Soooooo sleepy. And there's black ice out. Must make it to 11:30...MUST!
  • Options
    After the dinosaur exhibit we decided to rent Land Before Time...bad news.  Ugly crying for the rest of the night.

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    J&NLJ&NL member
    Shit I keep forgetting to write my thank you cards. Shower was two weeks ago.. I'm a terrible person.
    photo ee249d6c-880a-4eb4-bc43-d6ab1f9fe662.jpg
  • Options
    J&NL said:

Shit I keep forgetting to write my thank you cards. Shower was two weeks ago.. I'm a terrible person.

Feel better knowing mine was in December and I haven't sent them. I have them written but haven't gone to the post office and keep forgetting!
    September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

• Options

Don't let Miss Bliss and her minions hear you guys say that.

It's cool, I don't think they can think any lower of me as it is.

I don't think they can think any lower of ANY of us. They flat out are thanking god that their due dates are a few hours shy of April. Is Bliss even pregnant though?
  • Options
    Ethics paper about moral obligation + glynncoco= no bueno.
  • Options
    ImnAtari said:

I don't recognize 1/2 the restaurants you people outside of New England talk about. I feel like I live in a different country sometimes.

It's okay. I feel like this, too. All we have cows and stuff, lol. I'm even deprived from Target.
  • Options
    J&NLJ&NL member
    Okay well that makes me feel better. I bought the cards, I just keep completely forgetting about them. I did give the hostesses a nice gift though so there's that.

On another note, DH brought me some Prilosec. Here's to hoping this helps me feel like less shit. It worked wonders when I was pregnant with DD.
  • Options
    J&NLJ&NL member
    I'm jealous of the bumpie dates. Any Nashville moms?
  • Options
    No sweets in the house, my bf has the car and I don't live walking distance to any stores. I'm very unhappy about this. Also there won't be any place open by the time he gets off of work tonight.
  • Options
    No maternity pics for us today. stupid weather.

We decided to stop and get milk on the way home. You would think we were facing a snow storm that was going to last for months, not "ice pellets" for a few hours. How do you not have food in your house to survive for a day? :-??
  • Options
    Sometimes, after I drink something, my stomach makes weird popping noises when I breathe. Doesn't hurt, but, its weird and messes with me head. 
  • Options
    I'm jealous of bumpie dates too! Upstate SC, here. Close enough to Charlotte, NC for bumpie dating if anyone is there :D
  • Options
    Some of the other boards are playing truth or dare. We should totally be doing that.
    I'm down
  • Options
    aviola329 said:

DH is being an ass, DSS is being a pain, I'm crying over everything and I just want to scream into a fucking pillow. How is every fucking little thing my fault or my job! Ugh :((

((Hugs))
    September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

• Options
    @deidremaria

We have the same dilemma.
    Although, I have 1 week old cake...I might give in and eat the thing
    :-?
  • Options

@deidremaria

We have the same dilemma.
    Although, I have 1 week old cake...I might give in and eat the thing
    :-?

I just had a pb&j sandwich
  • Options
    @aviola329 you're a good wife. Hugs
  • Options
    Hey y'all. I don't have the energy to catch up right now but had an important question. Please help!

I know in the first tri it's important to stay away from meds as much as possible, but what about the third? I'm so miserable with a cold. My cough has gotten so bad that my neck is getting stiff, my head hurts and my throat aches because of it. I just want some relief! :( What do y'all think? My mom suggested Benadryl which I have taken this pregnancy at the beginning of the second tri, and someone else suggested a neti-pot.
    February Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV couple ~ Jim & Pam <3

Edolie Mae ~ April 21, 2014 <3
  • Options

J&NL said:

Feel better knowing mine was in December and I haven't sent them. I have them written but haven't gone to the post office and keep forgetting!

This. No matter the occasion, I write them out, address and stamp them the same day... and then they sit somewhere in the house for months. I suck.

Mine went out a month late. This makes me feel better. Hopefully I will get some thank yous for my baby shower today done at the beginning of the week and can follow " proper etiquette" and get them out asap
    Why do my boobs look so good?image
    Then I peed on a stick...image
  • Options
    Some of the other boards are playing truth or dare. We should totally be doing that.
    I'm down

Let's do it! I'll dare the shit of of truth or dare. I have no shame. Throw one at me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"