New Hampshire Babies

I didn't see an intro sticky- Sorry!

I didn't see an intro sticky so I apologize if I missed it.

I'm 24, and from Dover and pregnant with identical twins (gender unknown) after losing identical twin boys last November at 20 weeks. I used to be in Seacoast MOMs but it was just too much for me after the boys' passing.

I was wondering if there are any other moms-to-be in the Dover area. The board seems a hair quiet, but I would love to make some local friends (not that I don't love everyone else).

Best wishes to all.

Re: I didn't see an intro sticky- Sorry!

• I live in Portsmouth! 8.5 weeks preggo and hardly know anyone in the area.
    TTC Since July 2013
    BFP #1 8/8/13, EDD 4/16/14
    MMC discovered on 9/18/13 @ 10w, baby measuring 9w. D&C on 9/26/13

BFP #2 12/7/13
    , EDD 8/12/13. It's a girl!
    Caroline Marie born 8/20/14. 8lbs 11oz, 21 inches and perfect!

• Hi,

We are in Fremont (just moved from Portsmouth) but in the area quite frequently. There is a lot to do around the seacoast! We have a 2 yr and am 11 weeks now. Let me know if you want to meet up sometime.

Melissa

• Loading the player...
  • Awesome! Love to meet up sometime. Are you in the Fremont playgroup? We just signed up not too long ago..

• I'm in Derry and have (almost) 1 year old twins. I had a late loss with my first set of multiiples in 2010.
  • I live Berwick, about 15 minutes from Dover. I'm 24 weeks pregnant with my baby girl. Had 2 miscarriages last year back to back. Knock on wood, this little girl is happy and healthy. Would love getting to know some other moms to be in the area since I'm originally from New York and don't know many people on the area.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"