Baby Names

Tall order-name ideas

So I need some help coming up with some boys names.  I realize that it is still early, but that is just how we roll. I like to have both names ready in advance and we already have our girl name set. 

My other boys are named Ethan, Jonathan and Alexander. So obviously we like more traditional, ideally biblical, names.
Middle name will be Noah.

Thanks for your help.

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

Re: Tall order-name ideas

• I think Isaac Noah is cute.
  • That was one of our top pics @NatalieLauren11!

Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• Loading the player...
  • It's a great name and I think it's one of the few that goes well with Noah! Noah is a great name as well but I actually had trouble coming up with first names that "flow" with it.
  • Benjamin Noah
    Zachary Noah
    Jeffrey Noah
  • Lucas, Stuart, Nicholas, Cameron, Michael, Matthew, Marcus
  • I think Isaac Noah is cute.
    Oh this this this! I love Noah and lately totally crushing on Isaac!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • (Psh, it's never too early to think about names up in here!) Your boys have great names, and PP suggestion of Isaac works really well. I also like Noah as a FN. My favorite biblical names are: James, Joseph, Gideon, Luke, Phineas, Samuel, Solomon, David, Jude, Mark. As far as other classic names, I like George, Vincent, Gregory, Sebastian, Lucian, Marcus, Charles...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ceridwen21Ceridwen21 member
    edited November 2013
    Isaac, Simon, Jude and Zachary. What's your girl name?

Oscar born October 2011

Miscarriage at 8 weeks (August 2013)

DD due September 1, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• I am loving all the suggestions so far!

Our girl name is Evangeline. It means good news.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"