November 2012 Moms
Options

Warning: gross. Sex and hemmoroids

Ok so this is gross but I have to ask. I don't know if I hAve hemmoroids but I'm assuming i do because it hurts to sit down.... It hurts like inside my bum. Isn't this lovely?! So Anyways DH And I DTD last night and it hurt so bad. It was painful in the rectum even though we were having good ol fashioned vaginal sex. Ok so now that I've totally given wayyyyyy to much info. Is this normal?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker
imageimage

Re: Warning: gross. Sex and hemmoroids

• Options
    Hmm, I don't know if that's normal or not.  I had hemmoroids after giving birth so maybe it's kinda common when you've put a lot of "pressure" in that area.  

• Options
    I'd have your OBGYN check it out to be sure- it seems like it would have flared up immediately after birth...not suddenly now?  I had them after birth and had the obgyn confirm...think it might still be there but doesn't bother me really.  Also- if that's what it is..if it continues to be that painful there's a minor surgery they can do to correct it in some cases.  Again- have a Dr. check it out-

Me:36, DH:37

DS born 11/2012

BFP 7/26/14, Missed M/C at 8 weeks, discovered at 10 wks, 6 days, D&C 9/22/14, Dx: Partial molar pregnancy

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've had hemorrhoids off and on for many, many, many years. 
    They flare up occasionally, and yes, sex can be uncomfortable. 

Try a warm bath to feel better in general. 
    A different position during sex, or be gentler, not so rough. 
    ;)

I've preferred a cream vs wipes to soothe. Nupercainal comes with an insertion tube to treat internally and I've found I feel sooooooo much better after doing that a couple times. 

And see your doctor. It may not be hemorrhoids, so you may need different treatment. 

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"