Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Anyone use Swap?

RidgebackmomRidgebackmom member
edited November 2013 in Eco-Friendly Family
I have so many clothes from our dd that I need to sell. I was looking online for consignment stores and found this, have you tried it?
Swap.com. By the looks of it-- you box up your things (clothes,toys), mail them to company, who then sorts it, photographs and then posts-you decide the price. Swap or sell!
I can also get a discount code to share if anyone is interested.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Re: Anyone use Swap?

• Options
    kursemkursem member
    thredup.com is also an AMAZING site - i have found that they give you pretty fair prices (similar to what you'd get in a consignment store) and it takes a lot of the hassle out it :)  They also now carry women's and maternity clothes, which is an added bonus.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

kursem said:
    thredup.com is also an AMAZING site - i have found that they give you pretty fair prices (similar to what you'd get in a consignment store) and it takes a lot of the hassle out it :)  They also now carry women's and maternity clothes, which is an added bonus.
    I just checked out this site and it is fantastic! Thank you! Also, I love your daughter's name! My oldest is Emma Grace
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    too funny - Emma Grace is a good combo imo :)  I just wanted to update to say that as I've been starting to gather clothes for this little one, I noticed that thredup no longer carries clothes under 12 months :(  BUT I found another great site that does, Moxie Jean...you can also send in bags of clothes for credit like you can with thredup.  Good stuff :)

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    MrsG914 said:
    I sell through facebook groups... I haven't had a ton of luck with my clothes. But kids clothes sell fast! We also have kids consignment stores! I have never tried / heard of swap.com.
    I have never used Swap. However, my sister was just telling me yesterday how she has been making a ton of money in selling her family's used stuff through local "garage sale" groups on Facebook. She has been really surprised at how even stuff with fully disclosed stains/damage has sold really quickly. She just makes sure to meet people in a public place to keep it safe.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"