Texas Babies
Options

Women Partners- Stone Oak Area?

I am looking at switching over to this group of lady obgyns to deliver my 3rd child. Mainly because I want to deliver at North Central Baptist! I delivered my last 2 at Methodist in the medical center. Anyhow their office is attached to the hospital at Women Partners and i love tgat and how nice and upscale it all appears. Any suggestions on the best Dr in this group!?!?! Hard to tell my pics online alone :)

Re: Women Partners- Stone Oak Area?

• Options
    For some reason it wouldn't let me reply to your post but I've been going to women partners for last 4 yrs and Dr. Novak is amazing!!! Love her! Look into them
  • Options
    I was a patient here for about 2 years. I found Dr. Villa- Olivera to be rude and impersonal and the front office staff to be horrible. They had no problem discussing my medical issues at the top of their lungs with a full waiting room. I want to deliver at North Central Baptist as well and found that there is another practice located on the second floor called Northeast OBGYN. I met with Dr. Joy Aden and completely feel like I've met my match! I would suggest checking out Northeast OBGYN as well. They have more doctors then Woman Partners and seem to be much kinder.

Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I am now at Riverwalk OBGYN at Stone Oak in the NC Bap Hospital. Dr Arya has been great so far! Women Partners could not even schedule an appt over the phone with 2 tries, very unorganized!! They do not even know what they are doing on that office! Crazy!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"