January 2013 Moms

Emergency Info Posted on Car Seat

This crossed my FB feed and makes sense.

The text with the photo: "I work in emergency services both at volunteer firehouse and in EMS and this is very important, I post it every few months to remind people to both do it and update it. Too frequently firefighters come upon a car wreck where the mom is unconscious and there are children in the car who are too young to speak or communicate anything useful to the rescue team. ADVICE: Place a sticker on each child's car seat providing information that can help rescuers. Include: child's name & DOB, parent's names, DOB & phone, emergency contact info, child's doctor, any medical issues and any medications. Please update this information as needed as well."

And to address passer-bys seeing your info: "
I suggest either placing the information on the back of the seat, the bottom side, (not the very bottom since that's not noticeable), or covering the information sheet with a piece of plain paper with I.C.E written on it. every emergency worker should know what I.C.E stands for."

Re: Emergency Info Posted on Car Seat

• I does make sense. Thanks for sharing.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• My hospital gave out stickers for carseats when you went to per-registration! :) It gave me peace of mind having it on his seat

• Loading the player...
  • our hospital gave us a sticker to put on the infant seat.

William born 9/7/07
    Violet Mae born 1/15/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yep, we have stickers on our carseats. It was a tip I got off the 'car seats for the littles' FB page.

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"