July 2013 Moms

Bama Fans and Texas Fans....

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--nick-saban-special-pressure-at-alabama-after-texas-longhorns-report-031023078.html

Bama you knew it was coming.  Nick Saban only loves two things - himself and money.  Like the girl who sleeps with a married man, you cannot be surprised once in a relationship with you that he cheats again - this time on you.

Texas.....have fun with this sleazeball.

2u2 Here we come - Pants' Sidekick Due 20 March 2015!

Re: Bama Fans and Texas Fans....

• As much as I hate Saban he is a good coach and Texas deserves one. My dad is an alum and is irate that Mack V
    Brown hasn't stepped down yet.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    TTC #1 Since April 2011
    BFP #1: 5/12/11, EDD 1/13/12, missed M/C confirmed 6/15/11. We miss you Elijah.

LAP/hysteroscopy 8/28/12 to remove uterine septum and stage 3 endo
    10/2/12 Medicated Cycle #1: Femara + Ovidrel + TI = BFP!!!
    BFP#2: 10/25/12, EDD 7/9/13, Born 7/18/13! It's a girl!
    And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. -Romans 8:28
    Patiently waiting for my buddy jenn0021 to join me on PGAL
    My blog
  • Ha.  I actually work for UT although I am not a Texas fan (not originally from Texas).  At the beginning of this season I was sure Mack Brown would be fired by the end but now it seems less sure.  Beating OU was huge and they are 5-0 in Big 12 so Mack still may have a job for a little longer.  People here still love him although the team has been terrible for many years.  I have no opinion on Saban one way or another but I would be surprised to see him come to Austin.  Texas has some coaches they would bring up to head coach before they'd look outside I think, like golden boy Major Applewhite.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Big brother James 6-19-11  ****  Little sister Lillianna 6-26-13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• UTQT09UTQT09
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited November 2013
    As a fan of the real UT(Tennessee), I hope Saban heads to Texas!

Edit: fixed sentence

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Fuck Nick Satan. Yep I said it.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• And ya'll should have seen it coming. He's nothing but a money hungry football whore!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Now Alabama fans can feel like we Gators did when Meyer pretended to retire then went to OSU. 

no-meyer.jpg
    300 x 300 - 12K
    image image image image
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  
    UTQT09dragonmom35
  • Can't stand saban or bama. Huge Auburn fans in this house. :)
  • ChrissieMeasChrissieMeas
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Second Anniversary
    edited November 2013

Now Alabama fans can feel like we Gators did when Meyer pretended to retire then went to OSU. 

You can take the boy out of Ohio, but you can't take Ohio out of the boy. He just wanted to move home. :D

ETA: I should add while I love the new offense I miss me some Jimmy T, he was such a nice guy. I'll forever hate the way his career ended. Apparently if you play for the SEC that kind of behavior is acceptable, but the NCAA goes after all the other conferences.
     Anniversary