Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimage
    Anniversary

TTC #1 since 08/2013
    BFP! 11/7/2013
    EDD 7/21/2014
    Baby! 7/20/2014 
    9:14pm - 9lb 14 oz - 20 inches

• Hell yes! The hell else am I supposed to do on CD1?  ;;)

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • I'm also drinking now....am I not supposed to be ;))
    My Babies!
    Tried for one full year before we got our BFP!

What I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me -DMB

BFP: 11/30/2013 EDD: 8/14/2014

BabyFruit Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • As long as you don't have a positive HPT you are in the clear.

Like her: 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Powerade :-)  Apparently it's not recommended to mix wine & Percocet.

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • I am drinking wine. Lots and lots of wine.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I drank while passing out candy. Drink or treat!
  • As much as you want. I'm in the drink till it's pink camp.

• As much as you want. I'm in the drink till it's pink camp.

• My OB recommends not drinking during the 2ww but was fine with moderate drinking during the first half of a cycle.  Other doctors may suggest otherwise, but I was fine with this as I'm not much a drinker anyway.  To each their own -- just sharing what I was told. 
  • @pjaimeal I love your Arrested Development pic :)
  • No. Absolutely not.
    imageimage
  • Ok, I literally only opened this thread to see booze gifs.

Here's a couple more!

And then I found this gif, and it is amazing, and needed to be shared with the board:

---

• TeeJ526 said:
    Nothing wrong with drinking in moderation. I say we turn this into a "What are you drinking tonight" thread.

Not alcoholic, but have you seen this: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/22/scotchy-scotch-scotch-ben-jerrys_n_4142860.html I'll bet it would make a fantastic alcoholic milkshake.

TTC #1 since 11/2012
    Me-31, H-27
    **Loss 1-Cycle 7(June 2013) at 5w6d-CP**Loss 2-Cycle 11(October 2013) at 5w4d-CP**
    **Loss 3-Cycle 14 (January-February 2014)-M/C dx 2/10, EP dx 2/24, MTX 2/25**
    Beta Hell--hCG finally down to 0 - 6/20/14
    SA normal. Genetic testing normal. Hormonal testing normal.
    HSG 6/30/14 - found blocked left tube and 2 'bubbles' on uterine wall.
    Hysteroscopy/Lap--8/4/14 - Tubes unblocked. Polyps removed from uterine wall. Septum removed.
     9/30/14--Off the bench! Unmedicated TI through December 2014
    BFP 12/14/14!!! Beta #1, 12/16: 990 Beta #2, 12/18: Over 2000! Beta #3, 12/22: over 8000!
     U/S #1, 12/23: gestational sac, possible heartbeat
    U/S #2, 12/30: HEARTBEAT! 128bpm, measuring right on at 7w EDD: 8/19/2015
    U/S #3, 1/9: BPM in the 180s, IT'S HAPPENING!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • pjaimeal said:

yes. but only four loko.

now you need to listen to this.

best.(fourloko)song.ever. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimage
    Anniversary

TTC #1 since 08/2013
    BFP! 11/7/2013
    EDD 7/21/2014
    Baby! 7/20/2014 
    9:14pm - 9lb 14 oz - 20 inches

• I'm in my 2WW, and my friends and I took our kids treating last night with to go cups filled with wine. It was cold and wet.

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I drink up to O, then cut back.  My OB said it was fine in moderation.  I have a Mayo Clinic book that says drinking can decrease fertility and strictly warns against it during TTC.  Drink til it's pink is generally the rule of the road around here.  It's a personal choice.

n Chart</a>"http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Charww.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</a>

BabyFruit Ticker

• No. No one, anywhere, ever, has ever gotten pregnant while drinking.
  • No. No one, anywhere, ever, has ever gotten pregnant while drinking.
    DH was told (by a science teacher friend) that temping is too stressful and we need to just get drunk and have sex.  I wish I was there when she told DH this to tell her off.  Temping calmed my ass down.  Although drinking always helps, too.
    I hope this science teacher isn't teaching biology!

• DH was told (by a science teacher friend) that temping is too stressful and we need to just get drunk and have sex.  I wish I was there when she told DH this to tell her off.  Temping calmed my ass down.  Although drinking always helps, too.

@slappalicious My IRL BFF told me this too. I took a huge breath to avoid telling her off...this happened to her, twice! Yesterday they said they will have one more kid eventually. I said "It's going to be a lot harder when you have to try!" and they both laughed and said "No, we get pregnant with no problem!" Holy fucking insensitive!

WTF? That is insensitive! My mother has said something like that, "All dad had to do was look at me and I was pregnant. Women in our family get pregnant soooo fast." I just rolled my eyes.

People are so insensitive. My BFF asked me yesterday what the research says about trying too hard and if maybe that hinders your chances since I'm temping. The worst part is she struggled with IF for almost 2 years so she should know better! And yeah @darcyhermione I think we discussed this before but my mom's the same way.

I'm so sorry, @happyfeet34.

@scrappylika @happyfeet34 @slappalicious @darcyhermione

I feel your pain, my BFF has surprisingly made insensitive comments too ("I don't know why you even buy OPKs, it's not gonna happen for you soon anyway") and it's really annoying. I don't engage anymore when she brings it up so it's gotten a little better but it still makes me mad. Maybe she actually has the ute goggles a lot of people seem to be looking for : P. Anywho, I'm sorry ya'll are dealing with that

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • EssJayCeeEssJayCee member
    edited November 2013
    I was chatting about TTC and our groundskeeper chimed in, "Woman, it's not that hard.  You just get you a bottle of Ciroc and get freaky.  Thas how all my babies was made!"

But maybe he has a point.  So tonight, I'm on the Ciroc and getting freaky...

I'll of course update if this method does in fact get me KU.
  • Why the fuck are people friends with such insensitive people? There's a difference between ignorance and being a rude bitch. I would have no problem explaining to my "BFF" exactly what's going on and how insensitive her comments are and to please not act that way.

This is probably why I have like 2 good friends.

I had the opposite problem with a friend that was a wannabe IFer. She kept talking about how LONG it took and that they were thinking about testing soon. She took her last pill on the last day in March (so CD1 was in April) and found out she was pregnant August 1st. Four months, although she'll tell everyone it was the 'longest six months of her life'.

I know she wasn't trying longer and hiding it because I was at her house for the 'throw away the pills' party and had given her OPKs and HPTs. We had talked about her thinking about trying since December and she was going to wait until June but decided to toss them early.

Wow, a throw away the pills party? Is this a thing now?
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"