April 2014 Moms

FUZE juice drink?

I have been drinking water so much and I just went to the store and saw fuze drinks. I used to drink them all the time and they seem safe and healthy. Do you think their ok to drink while pregnant? They just taste so good and they have good vitamins in them.

Re: FUZE juice drink?

• I don't see how a bit of something other than water can hurt. You can always water it down a little bit if you like. I have a soda every now and then to get over my water boredom.

IAmPregnant Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Yeah I bought them because they looked fine and their so tasty! Just wanted to see everyone else's opinion. Thanks :)
  • Enjoy! I know how boring water gets. On that note, I think I will have a bot of soda with dinner. Getting down with my bad self on my anniversary LoL

IAmPregnant Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

[Deleted User]Dianakdee[Deleted User]
  • Lol. I had a nice cold coke in a glass bottle this morning. It was heaven!
    [Deleted User]kateleestar
  • Why wouldn't they be ok?? As long as you don't mix it with vodka there is nothing wrong with.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    kateleestarlcr23
  • Why wouldn't they be ok?? As long as you don't mix it with vodka there is nothing wrong with.

Totally done this before when not pregnant. :)
    kateleestarliztheus[Deleted User]
  • I don't see what could be wrong with them. Have at it! I drink lots of juice and pop, so maybe I'm not the best person to get advice from hah.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Started dating February 6, 2012
    Married June 28, 2013
    BFP August 9, 2013
    Had our first baby, Samuel Robert, on April 17, 2014!

katieharpicelandkateleestar

Totally done this before when not pregnant. :)
    After I typed it I thought "Ooo that'd be good!"
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Totally done this before when not pregnant. :)

After I typed it I thought "Ooo that'd be good!"

So good! I'm a Malibu fan and that's even better!
    lilmama412
  • Some of them are "energy" or I think there might be a diet one...I'd check labels just to make sure!
  • My midwife said she didn't care what I drank as long as I was drinking and staying hydrated (with the exception of alcohol of course) So I say go for it!
  • Hmm well if u are ok with drinking ur sugar then go ahead. Dont fool urself into thinking ur actually getting any vitamins outta that stuff. Its a bunch of crap. If ur gonna do it, definitely do NOT get the diet one. It most likely has aspertaime or other fake sugar that is said to actually be bad for fetal growth. Not trying to be a fear monger or a worry wart, but if ur gonna have something delicious, make it really worth it with no guilt. Milkshake anyone?
    AllieSchur
  • I think that might have artificial sweeteners, I stay away from those pregnant or not, but my ob says they are a no go during pregnancy.

Married my keeper ~ 7.14.07
    Furbaby joined us ~ 9.21.07
    First BFP ~ 7.4.11
    DD Born ~ 3.14.12
    Second BFP ~ Feb 2013 ~ EDD ~ 10.19.13
    Angel Baby born ~ 5.1.13

imageimage
  • DH doesn't "let" me buy things with fake sugar or MSG and tries to avoid me consuming high fructose corn syrup. It's sweet that he tries. :)

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
    April 14 August Siggy Challenge- "This time last year.."
    Xxooxtina
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards