May 2014 Moms

UO

Re: UO

• The responsible thing to do is quit before getting KU. If she did suffer MC in the past, now we know why. All I'm saying is, take some responsibility...your creating a helpless human life!

Oh no you didn't!
    Oh yes I did...read a medical journal. Smoking causes MC and still birth.

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • edited October 2013

I think birth plans are awesome, I have had my entire plan written out since we first started ttc.

I don't agree with csections being considered births or deliveries, to me it's an insult to mothers that actually did birth their children. Csections are surgical extractions and should be referred to as such.

I'm dreading telling work I'm pregnant because I don't want people asking how I'm feeling everyday.

FFS you suck. 
    My opinion and I'm entitled to it, that is what this post is intended for, right?

you do realize that the vast majority of women who have c-sections don't choose to do it ahead of time right, and that just because you wrote out a plan doesn't mean it'll happen that way? 
    I'm not for unnecessary medical intervention, if given the decision of a csection I would opt out. So yes, my written plan will be followed since it states refusal of interventions. All those that will be present at the BIRTH will be fully aware and oblige with my wishes.

• We all have our beliefs and for our family it does not include medical intervention or surgical procedures. I feel it's rude that members here have lashed out without knowing me, my background or any of my reasoning.
  • I think birth plans are awesome, I have had my entire plan written out since we first started ttc. I don't agree with csections being considered births or deliveries, to me it's an insult to mothers that actually did birth their children. Csections are surgical extractions and should be referred to as such. I'm dreading telling work I'm pregnant because I don't want people asking how I'm feeling everyday.
    lol at this.

LOFL.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• We all have our beliefs and for our family it does not include medical intervention or surgical procedures. I feel it's rude that members here have lashed out without knowing me, my background or any of my reasoning.
    Bully for you.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Is non-c/s chick a FTM?  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Is non-c/s chick a FTM?  
    Aren't they always?
    Yuuuup.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

Wait. So what happens if your kid doesn't come out of your vagina? Are you prepared to kill yourself and your child?

In that situation we would place our lives in the hands of Our Highest Power. In a life or death situation man simply can not alter the intended fate, that can only be done thru divine intervention. If death was our intended fate it would occur irregardless of a csection.

Anyway this is an opinion post, several others have stated theirs so why don't all the critics go pick those apart too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"