Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

VBAC at Medical Center of Plano?

Hi ladies... I'm at the start of researching having a VBAC after one previous c-section due to breech position.  Has anyone attempted this at Medical Center of Plano?  I'm curious as to how the attitudes of the nurses/staff were there.  If you have had this, was it successful?  Did they hook you up to an IV immediately and have continuous fetal monitoring?  My next step is to call the hospital, but I would love to hear others' opinions.  Thanks so much!

Also...if you had a successful VBAC at Medical Center of Plano, would you mind sharing who your OBGYN was?  Thanks again :)!

Re: VBAC at Medical Center of Plano?

• Options
    I would check presby plano since they have the best nicu. My cousins have had their high risk pregnancy there. I use presby dallas for my high risk obgyn. Good luck!!
  • Options
    I was hoping for a VBAC at Medical Center of Plano but due to severe pre-e, that didn't happen. However, I'm not sure what PP was speaking from as far as the best NICU but I wouldn't trust my 32 weeker to anyone but Medical Center of Plano. I love love love the L&D, post partum, and NICU staff.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dr Leveno. His office is in the hospital. He's also a high risk obgyn.
  • Options
    I delivered at MCP and had a great experience. The nurses were very nice and helpful. Their NICU is awesome, which is why I choose to deliver there.) Thankfully we didn't need their services. No advice on the VBAC. I work in the medical field and I find the best NICU's to be Medical City Dallas and Med Ctr of Plano. The only difference between the 2 is Plano can't handle heart babies. Good luck.
    BFP#1 6/4/12 EDD 2/10/13 M/C 6/12/12
    BFP#2 9/28/12 EDD 6/5/13 J.B. born 6/6/13

Anniversary

• Options
    My doctor is at Medical Center of Plano and does not do VBAC. But I'm sure if that's everyone of not.

BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi @BethanyBU‌! Did you end up with a VBAC at Medical Center of Plano?? I'm hoping for one next year!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"