June 2013 Moms

Your Life in GIFs

I'm working from home today and don't want to do chores I mean work :)

When someone says they are dieting I'm all like

When I think someone walks in while I'm nursing

When you hit your pinky toe in the doorway

When I think about all you lovely ladies

Your turn!!

#Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13

Re: Your Life in GIFs

• @elmoali

1 - I friggin love that cookie monster free-basing GIF

2 - I'm tall and have had similar conversations with dumb people, like the are shocked that a female can grow beyond 5'7"...then again I've been 5'10" since I was 13, so I'm sure that was a little jarring to some short dads of my friends...

• Loading the player...
  • @elmoali

2 - I'm tall and have had similar conversations with dumb people, like the are shocked that a female can grow beyond 5'7"...then again I've been 5'10" since I was 13, so I'm sure that was a little jarring to some short dads of my friends...

5'11" - holla! Same thing, I don't know what people want me to say to "wow ur tall"... Yes I'm tall? I know? Thank you? Sorry?... What kid of response are they looking for?!

• @elmoali

5'11" - holla! Same thing, I don't know what people want me to say to "wow ur tall"... Yes I'm tall? I know? Thank you? Sorry?... What kid of response are they looking for?!
    haha I love Sorry.

• Monkeybutt80Monkeybutt80 member
    edited October 2013
    I was stuck in traffic this morning
    I had to squeeze into my pre pregnancy suit because I had court this morning ( I refuse to buy one that would properly fit in the hopes that I can kick these last 12 lbs soon)
    at least it's HUMP DAY!
    I got some new undies so that I stop wearing my pregnancy- post pregnancy granny undies but I'm not ready to go back to my prepregnancy skimpy lacy thongs.  My hubbie said I look good so I gave him sexy poses but this is how I truely felt
    September Sig challenge: Fall
    imageimage
  • @Monkeybutt80 I love that all your gifs are Seinfeld.  I feel like there's a Seinfeld reference for everything life could ever throw your way.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• BLang23 said:
    gidget584 said:
    p.s... Where do people find all these gifs?! I've never really understood where they come from or how people get them in, but man do they make me laugh!

There are a lot of different sites you can grab them from but in general you can google them. Like if you want to give someone applause you can google "applause gif" then go to the image results. Most of them will be gifs once you click on them, some are just pictures though. I do also have a few of my favorite dedicated gif sites that I have bookmarked as well.

Once I find what I like I just copy and paste directly into the text box here.

start with reactiongifs.com it's a good one

• My day started way to early when my toddler crawled into my bed and woke me up

We were SO late in leaving for Mops group this morning

And then the lady in front of me cut me off in the drive thru line at Starbucks and made me want to scream SO many things at her that my 3 year old would have definitely repeated

And after group we got home and both kids decide to boycott naps when I need to clean SO bad
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • TheTamedShrewTheTamedShrew member
    edited October 2013
    A paul thomas anderson theme. just because I love him.

E smiles at me in the morning and I'm all like...

Then I play with her and she makes a cute face and I'm all...

We go to Walmart and I'm all like...

DH comes home and asks me what I did today and I'm all...

eta: never mind the bump burped and I screwed this up

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary       

• When I saw my mom cake
    What I say to my self after I ate another more piece of cake

What I would like to say to my grandmother when I didn't invite her to go shopping with me
    What I feel like when my child decided he doesn't want to walk in to store and stand there
    What I do when LO stares at me while my grandmother is hold him and she tires to get him to stop looking at me

DS1 2-26-07
    DS2 10-18-10
    M/C 8-5-12
    DS3  6-21-13
    #4 Due May 2015

IT'S A BOY

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/Jennidyan1109/23d540d6-b829-444c-8c32-e5df839d3d41.jpg?t=1417822558

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"