May 2011 Moms

Eye teeth or 2-year molars - which was worse for you?

Right about when she turned 2, DD1 freaked out and had uncontrollable screaming fits. I think I posted here, actually. Thankfully, it was not permanent. She was just briefly possessed by the eye-teeth demon. I heard it was a toss-up between eye teeth and 2nd molars, and the other day she started teething the back molars. I see one has already broken through, and I certainly hope the others go fast because she is being pretty awful right now. How has it been for you? Which were worse? Eye teeth or 2nd molars? Or were other teeth the worst?

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

Re: Eye teeth or 2-year molars - which was worse for you?

• Molars. But they were all awful. 
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD2 started getting her first tooth at the same time DD1 started her 2-year molars!! Luckily DD2 seems to be like DD1 - those first teeth aren't even noticeable until I see them. It wasn't until the eye teeth that I had problems with DD1, and I hope that's the same with DD2... Good luck with your 2nd LO!

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Loading the player...
  • Molars.  Hands down.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"