March 2014 Moms

Did anyone do any gender predictions?

I already have a boy and girl but I am still really excited to find out what baby number three is.
I have done the red cabbage test, the birth chart, and have been told by my mother I am having a boy, due to how "Bean" is sitting, 
My older sister swears "Bean" is a girl due to my cravings, lol. so who else has tried some odd things to guess??
image image 

Re: Did anyone do any gender predictions?

• lol, So far the gender chart, and the red cabbage test both said boy, have not tried any others as we are in the middle of moving, Having an ultrasound shortly after the move I HOPE baby is nice and lets us see what team we are on!.
    image image 
  • what is the red cabbage test?! I thought I knew all the old wives tales but I haven't heard this one!
    photo 41f1f21b-fd5b-40ab-bc31-76a13e270270_zpscf391ac9.jpg
    After 2 years, Injects, PCOS diagnosis and 2 IUI's, we were blessed with our beautiful twin girls!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Baby Girl #3!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • what is the red cabbage test?! I thought I knew all the old wives tales but I haven't heard this one!

You mix your pee with cabbage water!
  • lol, you take a red cabbage and cut up half of it, boil it for 15 - 20 mins, then strain out the cook cabbage, let the water cool then mix it half and half with your pee, pink/red means boy, purple means girl.
    image image 
  • There's a pic of what we did and the prediction. We need up having a boy. My mother and I both said boy too and I also had three dreams of it being a boy. :)
    BabyName Ticker}
  • looks like you got a half and half, but go figure they all have a 50-50 shot of being right, I know we just had a ton of fun doing the ones we did lol.
    image image 
  • Chinese gender chart said boy. Did the baking soda + pee.. First time said boy tried again later that same day and said girl. I'm having a girl ;)
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"