Upstate NY Babies

New OB GYN Buffalo

Can anyone suggest a great OBGYN in the Buffalo area? I left mine a bit ago for having a very bad office staff. I would like someone respected and a great office staff. My husband and I have just started trying so I would like to get in somewhere soon.

Thank you!!

Re: New OB GYN Buffalo

• I use allcareforwomen in east amherst. 

HTH

#1 DD June 2009
    #2 DS July 2011
    #3 DD June
    CP December 2015
    M/C 8/2016
    Rainbow & Babe #4 EDD 7.28.18

• I go to Bartels, Powalski, and Weissman on Delaware by the 290. I think they have another office as well. It's a practice of 5 doctors and I cycled through all of them while I was pregnant. Powalski is my favorite but all of them are good. They deliver at Sisters and Mercy hospitals.
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • OB/GYN associates of WNY
    Baby Boy #2
    Due Date 11/10/16
  • Buffalo OBGYN is great. They are on Main St. In Snyder.
  • OBGYN Associates of WNY, they have an office in Lancaster and OP/West Seneca. I see Dr. Koritz and she's awesome!!!!
  • I use allcareforwomen in east amherst. 

HTH
    I second this... Dr. L is awesome!

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP: 6/4/14       EDD: 2/11/15
  • hubbs173 said:

OBGYN Associates of WNY, they have an office in Lancaster and OP/West Seneca. I see Dr. Koritz and she's awesome!!!!

This is my obgyn office too
    Welcomed our baby boy Henry on March 15, 2013 (7 weeks early!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTA until 2014

• I used to go to all care for women on transit. I switched to bartels, polowski, weissman, cloud and smyers on delaware before getting pregnant because it is closer to me. I have been happy there
  • Hi ladies! Thanks for the suggestions. We actually are about 6 weeks pregnant now and I have decided to go with Dr. Costich from a recommendation of an OB my husband knows that used to work in the area and have our first appointment in a few weeks. We are so happy!
  • xosarahjo94xosarahjo94 member
    edited March 2014
    Double post
  • hubbs173 said:
    OBGYN Associates of WNY, they have an office in Lancaster and OP/West Seneca. I see Dr. Koritz and she's awesome!!!!
    This is where I go
    Dr. Todoro's a great dr too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"