January 2012 Moms

DS's first night in his big boy bed!

OMG! I can't believe he's in his big boy bed already. How did we get here so fast? It may be the pregnancy hormones but I'm actually getting all choked up about it. Keep your fingers crossed for us that he does well. Anyone else put their little munchkins in a big kid bed yet?
"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

Re: DS's first night in his big boy bed!

• We tried a big girl bed thinking it might help her sleep through the night and blah blah blah... yeah she still sleeps with us most nights. LOL its been a failure so far. If I wasnt so dang tired and was consisten with bringing her back to her bed when she wakes up... but its so much easier to just say ok hop on up. LOL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• It's tough to stay consistent sometimes, especially when it's so much easier to pull them in bed with you. We went through a week of that and I decided to nip it in the butt before DS got too used to it.

His first night in his big boy bed was perfect! We read a book, got in bed, gave him his milk and he passed out in about 10 mins. Slept from 8:30pm - 7am.

Last night he was like such a big boy :( At 9pm we got in bed, he drank his milk, then gave me a big hug and rolled over with his teddy bear. I laid there for about 15 mins until he fell asleep. But he was restless last night so he was moving around a lot and almost fell out of bed around 4am. I got the extra long bed rail but I think I'm going to put a pillow in front of the opening from now on. I moved him back up to the top of the bed but he woke up and couldn't fall back asleep for an hour and a half. Then I snuck out and he slept until 8:30am.

Overall I think he's doing pretty good.
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • They are ordered! Brooke and Ellie are so excited! 
    Married to Brandon since 2/14/06
    Twin Girls born on January 1st 2012:Brooklyn Avery(Brooke) & Eliana Meredith(Ellie)
    Ellie and Brooke both have Juvenile Diabetes
    Adopted a Brother and Sister in January of 2012
    Levi Ryan-October 25th 2007 and Caroline Paige(Carly)-July 23rd 2009
    Jonah Samuel born April 21st 2013
    Expecting Baby #6-June 2014!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"