4 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Intro and BFP

Hello, ladies!

I am brand new to thebump, and just got a BFP!  I've been lurking on the TTC board since around May, so hopefully I've learned the unwritten rules around here. Go easy on me if I mis-step. ;)

DH and I had been off the pill since March.  We weren't really charting other than keeping track of the start date of AF, and last Friday I decided  I was starting to get frustrated and wanted to take matters into my own hands, so I went ahead and ordered a thermometer.  Fast forward a few days, AF supposed to arrive on Saturday, but did not, so POAS this morning and got the BFP!  Of course, that was the last one I had on hand, so I'll have to run to the store to grab a few, just to double check...of course, I'm leaving for a girls' trip to Maine on Wednesday - that was supposed to be a wine-filled trip.  Not so much any more! Ironically my former OBGYN (we just moved across the country this summer) will be one of the girls on our trip.  There's no way I'm going to be able to keep this in, and they'll know immediately when I choose not to booze it up, but I'm not superstitious about not telling.

Little bit about me:  DH and I have been married 5 and a half years, am currently a stay at home wife after the move, (but have been an adult beverage sales rep as well as a volunteer coordinator at a therapeutic riding center) have two dogs (Rio and Rooney - Papillions) and a giant Thoroughbred mare named Summer who I event and do the jumpers with.  This will be the first human baby for us.  So excited!

So now the whirlwind begins...I'm a good bit overwhelmed!

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Intro and BFP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"