September 2013 Moms

Just another example of how unbelievably rude people can be.

Shaunamae87Shaunamae87 member
edited September 2013 in September 2013 Moms
So I got this random text yesterday and I'm still trying to figure out how to respond/where to begin. For one I rarely speak to this person and by no means for certain reasons intend to allow my son to be in the same room as him. Not only does he decide to write me a novel, but the contents of his text make my eyes hurt. Though as rude as it is, I have to find some humor in this and thought I'd share.

Have you "expelled a parasite" yet? Brian & I are watching komo 4 news, one of the reporters Mary Nam, is also on the verge of exploding as well, so naturally you popped up in the conversation. Hows you durrin? Just bremember, if Ari decides to start coming out tomorrow (Tuesday) just push that lil fuckers head back up yr taco & keep yr legs crossed until wed. when I can get up there. However, if he decides he just *can't* Wait til then, gimme a ringie-dingie anyway, I *will* take my mummy's car, whether or not she agrees (or even knows) besides, the Audi is WWAAAYYYY nicer/posher/better in any/every way possible. :-D

O.O

Re: Just another example of how unbelievably rude people can be.

• Holy eff.   That person would get cut out of my life immediately.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• What...the...fuck.

Who IS this person?

imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Uhhhhh... was this person high when he wrote this??? I would ignore and delete.

Oh and Ew.

So sorry you even know someone like that :(

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• More importantly, how OLD is this person? 15? Seriously, who talks like that? And why can I not get tacos out of my head? I WANT TACOS!!
    **Baby #3 is on the way!**
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • PrettyInPearls: he's an old friend from high school who texts me randomly. About twice a year. I have no idea why he thinks I would want him around after my son is born or why he thinks I'd be ok with him talking to me like that! Not sure what he is on.
  • Pure ignorance.  
    IAmPregnant Ticker 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image image 
  • You ignore that. That's how you deal with people who are that dumb.
    BFP #1 - Mango - 6/11/12, EDD 2/22/12 Natural MC 7/15/12
    BFP #2 - Nacho - 10/14/12, EDD 6/20/13, MMC 8 weeks, D&C 11/16/12
    All testing shows both H and I are perfectly normal. Baby Nacho had triploidy. 
    Back to normal business December 2012
    BFP #3 - Froggy - 1/15/13, EDD 9/27/13 TEAM GREEN
    It's a girl! Alice - Born 9/20/13, 8lbs 2oz

imageimage
  • Oh, this is a dude? Well that explains it. Just ignore the text. Also, I'd probably reconsider any kind of relationship I had with a person like this.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • DonnaMartinGraduates
    He is almost 30!!!
  • Anybody who would call my child any cuss word, serious or joking, would be out of my life.
  • loser. I feel like he was trying to be cool but had NO idea of how to do that.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wtf is wrong with him?!?!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

photo f67a54b1-ddce-4538-bf7e-65a79c0165f1_zps84df8eb7.jpg
  • Is that text from a 13 year old boy??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Yeah, ignore and delete contact. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Wow. That's crazy. I would not associate at all with someone like that. Delete/block!
  • ravenclaw: I debated sending something along the lines of: who the f do you think you are!!?? But I agree with all of you. Ignore/delete is probably my best bet.
  • What. The. Actual. Fuck. 

Part of me agrees that you should ignore. 

The other part of me wants to tell you to text him back to tell him what a royal fuckwad he is for referring to your child as a "parasite" that is to be "expelled" and a "little fucker". This guy should not have reproductive capabilities. Period. 

You should DEFINITELY block his number, though, and any facebook accounts, etc. that he has. What a douche nozzle. I am so sorry that he referred to your child in those ways. How disgusting.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• :-O ~ This is all I have to say...and what my mouth was doing the whole time I was reading it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I agree to delete and block but does this "person" know where you live? Info about where you will deliver? Do y'all have a mutual friend that would provide the info? Make sure you cover ALL your bases.
  • What the crap? I am in awe right now!!!
  • Sounds exactly like the kind of company a poster like you would keep! :P
    VOTE on my Name List
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Mkb5g5: no he has no information thank god!!
  • msronzio said:
    Sounds exactly like the kind of company a poster like you would keep! :P
    I got confused reading this and then read back...I thought her name sounded familiar.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• edited September 2013
    Wait...what did I miss?

ETA: never mind, found it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Why does he even have your phone number?
  • He lives next door to his ex boyfriend, who is my friend. We all also went to high school together. I am pretty sure he got it years ago. Anyway I dealt with him a few hours ago... He is taken care of. I'm pretty sure I made him feel like a puppy with his tail between his legs.
  • Ew. Ignore. Disconnect.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"