April 2014 Moms
Options

What's your saddest food aversion

2»

Re: What's your saddest food aversion

• Options
    vegetables.
  • Options
    French fries. The smell or even the thought of anything fried makes me gag, and my stomach instantly turns to nausea. I used to love french fries with vinegar, but now... HELL NO!!

I started out this pregnancy not wanting anything to do with sweets of any kind, and now it's the complete opposite - I want cake and ice cream all the time, as well as sauteed veggies with baked salmon. I could eat that every night.

Lilypie - (tQ1Y)

Lilypie - (Rgc4)

Daisypath - (bXqd)

Natural miscarriage @ 8 weeks - 3/8/2005
    Big Brother "Skippy" born - 2/28/2007
    Missed miscarriage - (EDD 3/5/2013) - D&E @ 11 weeks - 8/8/2012
    "Hen" (EDD 6/7/2013) - born sleeping @ 19 weeks - 1/15/2013
    "G-Unit" born - 4/14/2014 and he's 100% perfection!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

jolieemma said:

Peanut butter. And I absolutely cannot be in the same room as mayonnaise. Ugh I want to gag just thinking about it.

I've been like that about mayo my whole life! I can't stir it in recipes or anything. Blech.
    I've been the same way, cannot stand the stuff. My poor husband could eat it by the spoonful, I think it's just disgusting. And now just seeing the jar makes me gag :/
  • Options
    JWest07 said:

Fresh, big, delicious salads.  Now they just seem gross.

Ain't that the truth...if I could stomach decent food I might not we walking around with my jeans unbuttoned at 7.5 weeks :/ oh well! Toast, cake, and milkshakes for now.
  • Options
    Chocolate :(
  • Options
    CandiceJarmanCandiceJarman member
    edited September 2013

Water!! Weird AND sad.. I couldn't stomach water for like two weeks, now I'm finally able to drink it without wanting to vom, as long as it is super cold.

Same here. Water is about all a drink besides an occasional soda. I tried sparking water, flavoring it with Mio or lemons, but to no avail! Eggs is another no go. Bleh

• Options
    Pizza. I cried once I realized this. Then laughed.
  • Options
    Cheese.

• Options
    Coffee, anything on the BBQ and ranch dressing - all of which I love. I think I can start to do ranch and coffee again but anything off the grill makes me gag! I love to grill :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"