Wisconsin Babies
Options

Success with IUI

My husband and I are in the process of going thru IUI with donor sperm. We are seeing Dr Hayes @auora. Wondering if anyone would be willing to share their experience. We have been working on selecting a donor and this month I will go in for my work up.

Re: Success with IUI

• Options
    We had success with IUI with the same doctor. I LOVED the staff there. It took until the third attempt, but it worked! In fact, I just 'graduated' from her office a couple of weeks ago. I'm now 12 weeks pregnant with twins! Good luck to you, friend.
    18 months of active trying

3 failed letrozole cycles
    2 failed letrozole/IUI cycles 

BFP on the 3rd (and final) letrozole/IUI cycle before IVF 

It's TWINS!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    That's awesome!!! I really have good feelings about their staff at Aurora. I go in next week for my work up. Did u have to use DS also? Thank you for sharing!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've just gone through IUI with Dr. Musson in Racine (Wheaton Franscian) and am 5 wks along after the first round.  A coworker of mine had success after cycle two of IUI.  We both had IUI with Femera.  I loved the Femera, because I had no side effects and I've heard from friends that Clomid can really mess with mood swings.  Good luck!

• Options

I also did IUI with donor sperm at Aurora but we used Dr. Whittmaack. Aurora has truly amazing staff! We had success on the first try also and I am 18 weeks 3 days pregnant with boy/girl twins!

Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Check out my blog: http://blondheimtwins.blogspot.com/

• Options
    Looking at doing IUI at the aurora clinic in milwaukee. Looking for any experiences you may have had with selecting a donor bank.
  • Options

I loved Dr. Hayes and her staff, they were absolutely wonderful!  They were always very caring, patient and accommodating, never made you feel like you were asking a stupid question or wasting their time.  They were also very good about knowing your name and appointments were almost always on time.  They were also very quick to return calls even after hours.  I can't say enough good things about Dr, Hayes or her staff.  You are in good hands.

Sorry, no help on IUI or donor sperm, we did IVF (our own eggs and sperm) and were successful on our first attempt - due next week.

Good luck!

• Options
    Congratulations! Dr Hayes and staff have been wonderful so far.
  • Options
    Those of you that used aurora services did you use clomid? FX my tsh level goes down on my next test so we can move forward!
  • Options
    One step closer, thyroid is in the correct range. Just waiting for my next cycle!
  • Options
    I believe Aurora is about the same cost, but I know they offer discounts for those who don't have ins coverage. We started at froedtert for my husbands testing, but moved to Auora for treatment. Had nothing but good experience. Staff is wonderful.
  • Options
    I know this board is kinda old, but I am currently seeing Dr Witmaack in Green bay at aurora!!!
    Me (28) anovulation
    DH (34) 3% morphology
    TTC #1 for over 2 years
            Medicated cycle #1: May- femara 5mg CD 4-8/no response/IUI canceled
    Medication cycle #2: June-
    Gonal-f / Pregnyl trigger/ IUI #1 6/16-BFN
    Medicated cycle #3: Gonal-f/trigger/ IUI #2 7/15- BFP!!! Beta #1 14.4

• Options
    Hi! What Doctor do you recommend
    I'm new in this and I'm trying to have a baby natural for 2 years now
    If you have any recommendation please let me know
    I can read and understand better than write or speak English
  • Options
    Dr Hayes or Dr Shanti at Aurora in Milwaukee.
  • Options

Came on here to see what if any recs I could get for a new RE and am glad to stumble across this. I had seen Dr. Wittmaack at Aurora West Allis and was very bummed when he moved. 5 years ago we did IUI and were successful on the first try (with injectable medication).

I hope things work out for you

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"