Secondary IF
Options

What are you all up to? The board is so slow lately.

Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend.  We didn't do anything special this weekend, I decided to take the kid to Chuck E Cheese today on a whim, it was total pandemonium :| We lasted about 20 mins. 

Did you all catch the BRU give away sale? I got a free video monitor and a diaper bag- I'm keeping the monitor (hopefully we'll have another LO pretty soon) and sending the new diaper bag to my sister who just had twins. 

So what's up with you all? 

*And to make this board related* What's up with your uterus?

I'm waiting to start cycle 19 any day now, then on to our first Clomid IUI! Yippy skippy :) 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
732973 Clomid Cycles
2 IUIs 
3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: What are you all up to? The board is so slow lately.

• Options
    Well DH took DS to his parents' last night. They watches DS while DH went to a fantasy football draft and I stayed home for a mom night. I drank too much wine and got nothing done today, but I needed the alone time. It would have been better if I had cleaned the house first but oh well.

Tonight, I plan to go to bed early. Tomorrow, I *hope* to get the house clean, but we all know how today went..

And the state of the uterus.. CD 9, don't know which cycle (40? It's been 3 years with a cycle every 4 weeks, give or take a few days). Not hopeful, but haven't given up yet.
  • Options
    Not much going on here. I'm getting ready to start school in a few days (I'm a teacher) and dreading it. My DD is 22 months and I've loved having so much time with her this summer. I'm bummed I missed the BRU sale! Is it still going on tomorrow? I want free stuff too! Regarding my uterus...I'm on cycle day 15 and waiting to O. Usually that happens on day 18 for me. I got pregnant a year ago this week and lost that baby in November. I'm hoping it will be a lucky week again. If not, I think we're headed for IVF in October.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Uterus News: Cycle Day 9. Waiting to O and I do my first round of acupuncture next week! This is our fourth cycle TTC # 2

Non uterus news: Had a family get together at the in-laws- other than that just enjoying my Hubby being home for the long weekend (I'm a SAHM)

Me: 27 DH: 33
    Married 6 years
    Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
    May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
    September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
    October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
    November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
    No longer benched per New RE/OB!
    Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
    Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• Options
    @ally510 The freebies are going on until 9/18 but you should call your local BRU to check on availability. 

You can get the deets here: 

P.S We're gonna be doing an IVF cycle in Oct as well (if our IUI cycle is a bust) I like to plan ahead :P Good luck, FX you won't need that IVF! 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @ally510 The freebies are going on until 9/18 but you should call your local BRU to check on availability. 

P.S We're gonna be doing an IVF cycle in Oct as well (if our IUI cycle is a bust) I like to plan ahead :P Good luck, FX you won't need that IVF! 

Thanks! FX that this IUI cycle is successful!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

We had friends in town this weekend.  Today just a little R&R and getting ready for the short week, which I'm sure will end up feeling long. 

My uterus is on Day 5. Starting to track for my O surge, to start the meds for IVF.

I really need a vacation with room service and someone else making my bed for about a week!

:P

• Options
    Nothing too special here, but it has been a nice long weekend. Saw some friends and got a few things done around the house, and since we are benched this cycle for over-responding did some clothes shopping. I figure at this point, I will be into fall before anything happens so new jeans were needed. Hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend!

DS born Jan 2010

TTC#2 since Nov 2010 with breaks for DH cancer tx (remission!)

Tube with hydro removed Feb 2013

BFP 11/11/13 IUI#2 clomid+trigger+prometrium

Beta #1 14dpIUI=106; Beta #2 16dpIUI=287; Beta #3 20dpIUI=1158

5w6d 1 hb 109 and 2nd smaller sac; 7w0d 1 hb 125 and confirmed vanishing twin

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Not much going on over here. I've been working on some prep work for class tomorrow but other than I've been a bum this weekend. I've felt really nauseous lately and I just haven't felt up to going out too much.

Uterus news - I'm on CD 23/10 DPO and I'm trying to hold out on testing until my beta but I may end up testing tomorrow because I have no self-control.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    My Chart
    My Blog
    Me - no issues DH - diagnosed with stage 2 testicular cancer in March 2013
    Married 2009 TTC#2 since July 2013
    July 2013 IUI#1 - Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel = BFN
    August 2013 IUI#2 - Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel = BFN
    December 2013 IVF - Gonal-F, Novarel trigger
    ER: 12/19 9R 8M 6F with ICSI
    ET: 12/24 transferred 1 grade 5AA blast; 2 frozen
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board