7 Weeks Pregnant

:( Symptoms!

lolasmitlolasmit member
edited September 2013 in 7 Weeks Pregnant
Hello everyone!! I found out I was pregnant when I was 5 weeks, and now today is the first day of my 7th week! When I found out that I was pregnant I was very excited and have started to keep a pregnancy journal. I just got married on August 3rd of this year, and I am 21 years old. I am not sure what else I should say about me, but I do want to say that the past week has been so difficult!!

At first I was eating just fine, but then last week I got really bad food aversion. What I would eat one day would be the one thing I couldn't even think about. I am glad that at least I was able to eat popsicles and grape jello. Sometimes even sipping water would make me want to feel like puking. Thankfully, I have not actually thrown up. Today I feel better, I was able to eat pasta with only a small amount of butter and grape popsicles.

When does this go away?! Thankfully, my husband has been very supportive and keeps telling me to think of it positively and think WHY I feel this way which helps a little bit. Does this morning sickness/food aversion go away any time soon? I have heard some people it goes away completely on week 12-13, so on the second trimester. 

I also feel so exhausted that I couldn't even go to see my in laws and have the family get together. I just want to sleep all day, and walk around the house naked.
Anyways, I am glad we have these forums out here!!
BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

Re: :( Symptoms!

• I am in the first day of my 7 Th week , exactly like you. But my symptoms are completely different. I do not have any morning sickness or any eating problem. I do not know is it good or bad!!! Just I am a little sensitive and exhausted. tomorrow it is may first ultrasound. I am a bit worry. I love my tiny sweet pea.
  • Some women have it until the beginning of second tri, others don't get any nausea or vomiting at all. Every pregnancy is different. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

#1 BFP 26/May/2013 EDD 27/Jan/2014 MC at 5 weeks, 2 days 
    #2 BFP 04/Aug/2013 EDD April 18th, 2014. Baby M born May 2, 2014.

• Loading the player...
  • My first appointment is next week Sept 13 :) . It's funny because today I feel so good and actually want to eat. I just hope the food aversion doesn't come back
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"