Trying to Get Pregnant

RANT!!!

So after a year and a half of me and my fiancé trying to get pregnant, he gives up. Broke it off with me. A few days after I got results from the dr that they want to do a biopsy to check for cervical cancer. Devastated as can be. Keep me in your prayers ladies to help me get throug this please.

Re: RANT!!!

• I'm really sorry. T&Ps being sent. Hugs.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Wow, I'm sorry. I hope the biopsy is negative. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope your biopsy comes back negative and I'm sorry about your fiancé calling it off. T&P coming your way.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• I'm sorry you are going through all of this. I really hope the biopsy is negative.
  • I'm so sorry to hear you are going through this. T&Ps heading your way. I hope the results are negative.
    UntitledUntitled
  • I'm so so sorry to hear this
  • I am so sorry you are going through all this!! T&P for you, I really hope it is negative!!!
  • Gosh :(...

Anniversary

My husband and I tied the knot on June 29th, 2013

First pregnancy: BFP- 10/23/09. EDD- 06/30/09. MC- 11/23/09

TTC #1 since August 2013: Hooray!

DX: PCOS 9/23/13

• I'm sorry :( sending you thoughts and prayers
  • So sorry, hope the results are negative and you have the support you need from friends and family.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm so sorry. Lots of hugs and T&P for you.
    Together since 7/31/07, Married since 11/4/12
    BFP:  8/24/13,  CP:  8/27/13
    BFP:  2/8/14,   EDD:  10/23/14

DH and our furbabies!

• I'm sorry. Positive thoughts for negative results!!!
  • Prayers for you in this trying time.
    TEACHER*ANIMAL LOVER*BOOK ENTHUSIAST*TRAVEL DREAMER
    married since July 2009, TTC since May 2013, BFP April 5, 2014! 
    IT'S A BOY!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
    image   gifs leonardo dicaprio romeo + juliet
    Summer Dog/Winter Dog    D14 AUG. SIGGY CHALLENGE: TEEN CRUSH- LEO

• I'm so sorry!! I hope your test results are negative!

I have to agree with what a PP said. If he can't handle TTC for a long time, he probably wouldn't be a very good support system down the road in life. Right now, focus on YOU. Make sure YOUR needs are met, make sure YOU are healthy and getting the care and attention YOU need. The people that are meant to be in your life will see you through.

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.
  • What an asshole. He did you a favor showing his true colors by leaving before you made a child with him or got married. So sorry to hear you're going through all this, and T&p coming your way...
  • I'm sorry!  Will send some positive energy your way.  Stay strong!

Me: 29  DH: 37
    Married: March 2013
    TTC #1: since July 2013

• Wow what a horrible thing to do. Im so sorry and hope the results are negative.

BabyFetus Ticker

Savannah Mommy and Daddy can't wait to meet you.

BabyName Ticker

• On no! I'm so sorry to hear this Amour. Keep your head up and try and stay positive. This could be a blessing in disguise.
  • janda426 said:
    What an asshole. He did you a favor showing his true colors by leaving before you made a child with him or got married. So sorry to hear you're going through all this, and T&p coming your way...
    I agree with all this.  T&P to you!
    Welcomed our baby boy Henry on March 15, 2013 (7 weeks early!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTA until 2014

• What a jerk. I'm sending best wishes your way for great love with a true gentleman (not this miserable excuse for a man) and great health!
  • I hope your doctor finds nothing, and well wishes are being sent your way.

Matched with my DH on 9/28/06 thanks to eHarmony while living 800 miles apart!
    imageimageimageimage
    Actively TTC since 05/26/13 for #1
    imageimage">
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"